Little Things

Bangtan Sonyeondan Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❝ Little Things❞

 

The rain poured heavily. You are worried sick if anything happened to Yoongi. You walked back and forth waiting for him to answer your calls but not even once he picked up. Before going home from work, you passed by the studio where he usually hang-out but one of his colleague told you that he already left. Thinking that he might be at your shared house you bid your good bye and drive home safely.

“Yoongi, pick up your phone” You yelled out of frustration.

You looked at your wall clock reading 10:00 pm, it’s been 5 hours and still no Yoongi, you stayed at the living room then started to walked endlessly like a pendulum in a grandfathers clock.

11:00 pm you heard a click in the front door and you dashed off to see who is it. Yoongi came in drench in water and sore muscles. He spent some time helping at the coffee shop near the studio but when he’s about to go home the rain started to pour heavily.

“Min Yoongi, where have you been?” you questioned. He let out a soft sigh knowing that you are starting to nag.

“calm down will you?, I was at the coffee shop” he murmured going to the bathroom

“why didn’t you answer my calls, I was worried like hell” you said with a annoyance visible in your voice

“my phone is dead battery, will you please stop nagging, you’re giving me an headache” he groaned as he dry his hair

“well I’m sorry for worrying about you, staying up for 6 hours just to see you come home safely and I’m very sorry for giving you a headache” you yelled, he simply put the towel in front of his face to prevent him from yelling at you.

“Min Yoongi look at me when I’m talking” you threw the nearest object beside you which is a plastic bottle

“will you stop it!, I’m tired of you nagging about this and that, even though were married I still have a life out there, okay?” for the first time he yelled at you. You looked devastated from what you heard, Yoongi looked at you regretting what he said.

“Yunhee I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to say it.. it just.. those words..” without giving him a chance to finish what he is saying, you cut in.

“if that’s make you happy then don’t bother looking nor holding me, your wife that loved you to death”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter