7 minutes in heaven

Bangtan Sonyeondan Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❝7 Minutes in Heaven❞

 

“Alright,” yelled your best friend excitedly from her seat across the crowded table from you. "Yunhee's turn!”


She smacked the glass bottle into position in the middle of the table and raised her eye brows at you, gesturing for you to spin it and see who your make out partner was for 7 minutes. Average house party game. You glanced around the table at the faces of boys and girls.

Your hesitation however began a small chanting of your name and caused two people to push you playfully in the shoulders. You knew there was no getting out of the game now, so you reached out, placed your hand on the bottle, and spun it…

You kept your eyes shut your eyes until you heard a collective “aww” echo around the table. You opened your eyes and found the bottle pointed at your best friend Hoseok, who was sitting across the table from you with a goofy smile on his face. You didn’t know whether to breathe a sigh of relief or blush from embarrassment, luckily your naturally funny personality came through for you.
 

“Well you can thank me later for this.” You sarcastically joked, causing everyone to laugh and not notice you shaking,at least you hoped they didn’t notice. You got up from the table and made your way to a room with Hoseok.
 

“I don’t know if this will be less or more awkward than making out with a stranger.” Hoseok commented, causing you to laugh but also giving you butterflies. You had always had feeling for Hoseok but had tried to keep those feelings distant from your friendship. You hoped they wouldn’t show through while kissing him.

 

“Oh, I know right. I’ll lose sleep over this for years.” You opened a door to a room to see a couple having a serious discussion.

 

“Oops sorry.” You shut the door quickly when they froze and glared at you.

 

“It’s called knocking.” Hoseok teased, opening a closet. “Hey this is free. Hope you don’t mind the smell of mothballs.”
 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter