Come on!!

Bangtan Sonyeondan Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❝Come on!!❞

 

"Come on!" You pleaded to the security man checking tickets for your favorite band at the door,

"I paid for this ticket!" You had bought a ticket from a group of girls at school, they weren't exactly your friends but they said it was real and it was your favorite band.

"Look, I'm sorry but they aren't going through and I'll have to call security if you don't move along." You frowned at him and felt your heart sink as he gestured another woman up.

You pushed your way through the crowd and sat on the bottom step of the stairs leading to the venue. You sat there, mad at yourself for how gullible you had been as the space out and around the venue emptied and everyone was inside. You felt the ground shaking and screams coming from inside so you struggled to at least hear the band from outside. After a couple songs you decided to accept your loss and go home. You gloomily stared at your feet and got up, beginning to walk home. You all of a sudden you felt someone and found yourself sitting on the ground.

"I am sooooo sorry!" You looked up into the brown orbs of a boy about your age. He was dressed  in a band tee shirt with a plaid button down on, not done up, he had leather bracelets on his wrists almost up to his elbows, and His black hair was shaggy.

"That's alright." You grabbed his hand that he offered and he pulled you to your feet.

"Why are you hanging around out here?" He asked.

"Turns out I had fake tickets. Gullible for the win!" You laughed, embarrassed.He laughed a little and ran his fingers through his already messy hair,

"Yep, I've been there, done that." You smiled and looked at your feet.

"Hey, do you want me to walk you home or anything, I don't have anything to do anyways." He offered, goofily grinning.

"Sure. I'm Yunhee by the way." You said.

"I'm Jimin, Park Ji Min." He made a playful face and started to walk, with you dreamily following him.

As you walked home and began talking, you realized that you had a lot in common. The bands you liked turns out he was late to the concert and wasn't let in, you both loved taking selcas, and you both loved playing music.

"Well, thanks for walking me home." You said to Jimin when you reached your house.

"No problem, I'm glad we got met each other." You stood there for a moment awkwardly before smiling and turning away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter