When alcohol strikes

Bangtan Sonyeondan Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❝When Alcohol Strikes❞

 

You felt a warm breeze touching your right cheek. It felt like the sunlight is kissing your cheek, you yawned as you woke up from hours of deep sleep.

You tried to open your eyes as you stretch your limbs but shut them again with a frown formed in your face as you felt a striking pain on your head and at your lower body part.

You opened your eyes again for the second time and looked at the white ceiling and blue walls which is definitely not yours, you tried to recall where you are and how did you got there. You felt a movement at your side; you looked automatically where it came from and saw a man sleeping soundly at the floor.

You hugged yourself tightly and then you realized one more thing.

“I’m not wearing anything!?” you looked under the blanket and realized that you’re really not wearing anything just a plain oversize white shirt. You shifted your body to the other side of the bed and saw a stain.

“is this blood?” you thought as you covered yourself more with the blanket.

“don’t worry, I didn’t took your ity” the man said as he stand up revealing his not wearing a shirt just a spongebob boxers. You widen your eyes and covered it immediately.

“then what is this!?” you shouted nervously pointing at the blood stain in the bed

“oh that, you accidentally cut my arms with you heels” he answered turning around to you so that you can see the wound at his left arm but you covered your eyes again not wanting to see his bare chest.

“will you put something on!” you shouted, you heard him chuckling while mumbling “you liked looking at this chest last night”

He walked casually out of the door and walked to the kitchen

“if you want to hear what happen last night, come down to the kitchen” he shouted, you immediately stand up and tired to look for your dress and undergarments.

“your undergarments are in the couch, if you’re looking for it” you heard him shouting

You cursed under your breath and walked towards the couch, your eyes widened as you saw your things scattered around, you picked up your bra wearing it immediately.

“hey, I can’t find my dress where is it?” it’s your turn to shout at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter