Five

Haruman. (Just One Day)

Every eyes is staring at you now. You felt shy and want to run away from the events. This is because of you, Sara... You sighed. Nothing to regret now. You wears light blue wrap around dress, it might revealing your back skin and make you uncomfortable but you have no choice since it's the only dress could fit you well. Just for tonight... You say it to yourself.

"Sara eonnie, when did you arrived? I've wait for you."

"We just arrived a minutes ago. Nahui, meet my friend."

Nahui, a young and pretty lady. She has her own charms. You predicted, she is younger than you because she called Sara 'eonnie'. You give a wide smile to her but her face look shocked when she saw you. You feel awkward especially, when she keep staring from your head to toe. 

"Err... What's wrong, Nahui?" 

"No. I'm sorry. It's nothing. I'm really sorry." 

"It's okay. I thought there's something wrong with my dress."

"You look so pretty, eonnie. Take a sit and have fun." 

"Yes. We will. Thank you and Happy Birthday, Nahui."

"Thank you, Oennie." she said and give you a sweet smile. 

Nahui walked away and gone from your sight. You keep wondering, why did she act like that? Aish, have fun tonight... Stop thinking! You take a sip of your beverages. Sara is talking to her friends, while you are standing alone watching others people around you. Suddenly, someone is grabbing your arm and take your face to his chest. You are trying to loosen his arm and flee from him but he hugged you tightly. You are screaming for some help but it's helpless because the hall is noisy and crowded, no one will listen to you. He take you out from the hall. You didn't know, where did he bring you because you can't see anything else unless his broad chest. 

"Who are you? Don't you ever dare to touch me, bull!"

It's useless to hits him because he didn't say any words or loosen his arms. Then, you arrived at a quiet place and he placed you on a cozy sofa. Your jaw dropped when you saw his face and noticed that not only both of you in the same room but there's another people and they are staring at you.

"Park... Jimin! What the are you doing? I thought I'm going to die tonight. What's happened? What all of you doing at here? Why did you dragged me to here?"

"Calm down. I'm sorry, Noona." Jimin said while trying to persuaded you.

"Then, tell me what happened?" 

"Shut up, (Y/N). Guys, give us a space now." Another guy come from nowhere, approaching to you. 

You scared and suddenly, your voice dissapeard. It's not because of his yell but because he is... Kim Namjoon. 

"Why are you so quiet? Where did your voice go, (Y/N)?" He sat infront of you and staring into your eyes.

"What are you doing here? Attending my little sister's birthday?"

What? Nahui is Namjoon's little sister? How did I never know about that? You ask to yourself. It's all Sara's fault. You keep blame on yourself, if you are refused from coming to this hell place. Things will never be like this.

"I didn't know, this is your little sister's party. Sara asked me to attend it with her because she has no one to come along."

"Did you know, you just dig your own grave?" 

"I know but Namjoon, if you are mad at me because of what happened between us. Just forget it. It's in the past, Namjoon. We can be a good friend like before."

"Do you really think, we can be like before? Both of us? Be a good friend? After what had happened? Do you, (Y/N)?"

"Yes. Of course, we can. Why not?" 

Namjoon sighed. He walks to the kitchen and take out a can of juice. Then, he is approaching you again.

"Are you really think, we can be a good friend like before? But sorry, I don't think so. Either friends or not, you are totally stranger to me. So, I hope we never meet like this again. Okay? And please go away from here and never appear infront of me."

"What the hell are you talking about, Namjoon? This is ridiculous. I'm not following you but I'm attending it because of Sara. Who are you to stop me from what I'm doing and where I'm going? I'm done, Namjoon." 

You stand up and walking to the door but then, Namjoon grab your hand and force you to face him. Suddenly, he poured the juice on your dress.

"Now, I bet you can't go to the party right? How about I ask my boys to send you home? Is it okay?"

You feel humiliated. Yet you want to cry and screams your lungs out. Then, you walked out from the room and leave without say any words.