Seven

Haruman. (Just One Day)

You keep silence and refused to talk anything because you still embarassed about what happened, while Jin drove the car to the destinations. His face is so calm like nothing had happened. You sighed. Deep in your heart, you are so thankful to Jin or you might walking alone in the midnight. Thank you, Jin.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" Jin asked, maybe he noticed you are too immersed looking at him.

"Nothing, oppa. I'm sorry." 

"It's okay. I know I'm a good looking. " He said while laughing to his own jokes.

Jin stopped his car when arrived at your house. You grab your things and opened the door. 

"Thanks, oppa. Have fun at the party." you said and walking out from the car.

"I hope you are fine, (Y/N). Take care and see you again." you nodded and closed the car's door. 

You are walking to your apartment. After enter the password code to open the door, you heard someone is calling you. You turned around and gladly, it was Sara. Sara approached to you and give you a warm hug. You hugged her tighly and cry on her shoulder. Sara loosen her hug and lead you to home. After a while, Sara comes from kitchen with a glass of water and give it to you. You take a sip to relieve your throat.

"I know, what happened between you and Namjoon. I'm sorry." Sara said while holding your right hand.

"It's not your fault, Sara. Let it past. I'm fine."

"I didn't know, Nahui is Namjoon's little sister. If I know, I wont force you.."

"Sara, I'm fine. Stop talking about this, if you are really sorry to me." You yelled to Sara, maybe because you cant control your emotional and didn't realised, your tears is falling again. 

"I'm sorry." Sara said it and she hugged you.

You let your tears falling on Sara's shoulder. You don't care about anything else. Your mad and sadness, everything about Namjoon. You want to let it out and forget it. You know, it's hard but you have to try. You have to stop live in his shadow and your fears. You know, you have to move on. There's no others way. I'm sorry... you said it slowly.