Six

Haruman. (Just One Day)

"It's gonna rain."

The sky looks gloom like they know how you felt right now. You wipe your tears. Things have changed. He's not the old Namjoon, you used to know... you sighed alone. There's no one at the bus stop. Only you with your wet dress. Suddenly, your memories with Namjoon popped into your mind. How he is enjoyed talking to you, how he smile and his dimple appeared, how he make lame jokes when youre sad... Yes, you missed everything about him. But you know, both of you will never be like before and you never put the blame on him. If you were on his shoes, you will act the same way like he do.

Suddenly, your phone is ringing. Sara's name appeared on the screen. You want to be alone right now, so you didn't answer her call. After it's stopped ringing, you texted her to say that you want to be alone. You will go home by yourself and ask her to go home by your car. Because you are too mad and shame, you leave the venue without meet Sara first. Your purse and baby's key is in Sara's handbag because you are too lazy to bring along your handbag and never expecting this things will happen.

 

"Noona!" Jimin and Jungkook comes running from nowhere. You can't hide your shocked face since you thought there's no one at here. 

"Why both of you are here? Are you following noona? Did Namjoon ask you to follow me? I want to be alone so, don't disturb me right now. So, please leave me alone."

"Noona, I'm sorry with what happened. I didnt expected, hyung will do that to you. I'm really sorry." Jimin said while gasping for air.

"It's not your fault, after all. I'm alright. So, go back to the party. I will go home by myself."

"You have no money and Sara noona is looking for you. Noona, let us send you home."

"No. I dont want. I said, I will..." you stopped your words when a car stopped infront of you and Jin comes out from the car. 

"(Y/N), I will send you home now. Come." Jin said and opened the door for you. 

"It's okay, oppa. I'm gonna..."

"No. Its not okay. Come, I will send you home." 

You have no choice since he looks so mad and you don't want to annoyed him more. It's much better than walking alone to home. 

"I will be back, later." Jin said it to Jimin and Jungkook before he sits on the driver place. Jimin and Jungkook showed thumbs up to Jin before leave the place.