Ten

Haruman. (Just One Day)

After a hour, Namjoon and you arrived at a high-class residential. It must be Namjoon's house... You thought. Your jaw dropped when you are entering into his house. A villa with beautiful garden and fancy equipment. He is a single man but his house is so tidy and comfortable.

"You love with what you see?" Namjoon smile lightly makes you flusterred.

"Yes... Of course." But I love your smile more... Your heart says.

"Your house is amazing and it's like a paradise. You have everything but why you still wants me to come here?" You says while walks to living room and sits on a red sofa.

"But for me, it is still look dull and..." Namjoon stops his words.

"Maybe because of that, I really need you here." He says while walking to the kitchen.

What does he meant? He need me? He want me back? You want to slap your face because of Namjoon's word. If this is a dream, please don't wake me up. Your heart is screaming happily. You pinched both of your cheeks, trying to throw away your fantasy and back to reality.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Namjoon asked while approaching to you with two glasses of cold water.

"I'm fine. Namjoon, what do you meant by..." you coughs, trying to surpass the awkwardness that made by yourself.

"What it is?" Namjoon put the beverages on the small table before sit infront of you.

"That... you need me?" You gulped. You look at his face amd waiting for his answer.

"Yes. I really need you here..." he said while staring to your eyes.

"Because you are the great interior designer I have known and you can help me to decorate my house to be a better place more than before." Namjoon take a sip of his beverages.

"What? It is not because you want..." You are speechless, you have no words to say. Your heart's breaking, maybe because of too high expectations.

"Why? Anything I have to know?" 

"No. It's nothing. I think I have to go home now. I have take a look at your house, already. I will submits it to you soon. I'm sorry." You said and walked away to leave the house but suddenly, your head feels so heavy and hurts. Maybe because of the heats, that made from sunlight.

"Are you okay? Let me send you home." Namjoon is trying to grab your left hand.

"I'm fine." You sight is blurring and you can't walks properly. You try to grab anything near you but then, your view turned to black.