Eight

Haruman. (Just One Day)

"Come with me on lunch time, (Y/N). We have to meet our client." You nodded slowly as an agree to your officemates, Kibum.

"Alright!" You tidy up your table and grab your handbag before leaving your place. 

Both of you are walking together to the nearly cafeteria and choose a comfortable place to have a discussion. After a while, a couple of man is approaching your place.You lift up your face and you can't hide your suprised face when one of them is Kim Namjoon. You give them a wide smile and greeted them gladly. Kibum offered them to sit and you take a sit beside Kibum while Namjoon is sitting infront of you. You can't denied, that you are uncomfortable when he keep staring to your eyes. It's a triple weeks, since the accidents happened and it keeps playing in your mind. However, the meeting and discussion went well.

 

"I hope we can build a partnership between us." Kibum said it to Namjoon and offered him a beverages.

"Sure. Why not? It would be great."

"So, all of us have agree. I hope you can do this project properly, Kibum." Said Jonghwan, Namjoon's co-workers.

"Of course. You will never dissapointed with my work."

"How about you, (Y/N)? I would like to see you again because you are one of interior designer, right? I have another job for you." You chocked when Namjoon talked to you.

"Why do you silence? Where's your voice?" Namjoon said it again. You are so speechless and you have no answer for that. 

"She have took another project before so she might be really busy but we have another interior designer for you, Mr." Kibum answered it for you because he saw you lost and dont know how to answer.

Namjoon give a cold stare to both of Kibum and you. You gulped. You scared of anything bad will happen. You keep hoping, it will end peaceful and you want to run away from here.

 

"No. I want her." A simple answer from Namjoon but a hard time for you. If you are agree with his decision, your life gonna be trouble and totally mess.

"Only that for today. See you again, Kibum & (Y/N)." Namjoon wake up from his sit and leave us, suddenly. 

"I'm sorry for Namjoon and see you again." Jonghwan stand up and shake hands with Kibum before he leave the cafeteria.

"What happened to him?" Kibum asked it from you. You just shook your head as a sign, you didn't know.