Two

Haruman. (Just One Day)

"Put this on, (Y/N). It will looks pretty on you! "

"But I hate blue, Sara. How could you forget it?"

"This dress is so beautiful eventhough it's in blue."

"So, what's the different? It is still in blue colour and I hate blue."

"Why you are so picking? I'm done."

Both of you are still fighting over the blue dress but end up by didn't buy anything. Then, Sara decided to fill his empty stomach at Cafeteria. 

 

"Why you hate blue colour, (Y/N)?"

"Why you are so noisy, Sara?"

"I'm so done with you."

"Whatever."

Sara refused to talk to you. She is busy filling her stomach with steak and kiwi juice, while you take a sip of white coffee. Suddenly, Sara stopped her actions. Her eyes keep staring to something behind you. 

 

"What's wrong with you, Sara?"

"Look at your behind."

You're turning yourself because being so curious about what happened. Then, you can't hide your shocked face because you can't believe with what you saw. The one you have missed since 3 months ago is appearing infront of you. He's changed. Blonde hair and nice appearance. You're facing back to Sara again.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)? If not, we can..."

"It's okay, Sara. Just continue with your food. We will leave when you're finished."

"Err, Okay. I'm done."

"Sara, finish your food first or we will not move to anywhere."

"But..."