One

Haruman. (Just One Day)

"Forget him, (Y/N). It's 3 months ago and after all, it was your fault."

"Stop it, Sara."

Nobody will understand you. Nobody including your best friend, Sara. She's keep nagging on you, well it was because you are still living in your former boyfriend's shadow. 

 

"It's because I love you, !" Sara yelled to you.

Sara, you met her when both of you is in the first year of collage. She has no parents and stayed with Aunt Julie. Aunt Julie found Sara when Sara's parents leave Sara to her. Everytime you ask Sara about her parents or family, she will refused. She didn't want to know, who are them. For her, if they are really think she is a part of the family. They will never leave her to a stranger. 

 

"I know you love me, babe. I'm sorry."

"I just want you to move on. Make a new book. I know it's hard but you have to give a try. Stop hurting yourself. I still remember, how panic am I when neighbour told me about you are fainted at the playground. You... little , stop make me worries!"

You are laughing loudly. How can this girl be so mad to you while she said she love you so much.

 

"Stop nagging, ahjumma!"

"What, (Y/N)? You call me, ahjumma? How dare you?"

"Yes, Sara. God, why I'm stucked together with you?"

"I hate you!"

"Whatever. Lets go to The Mall?"

"Huh? Why? What do you want to do?"

"Playing tennis."

"You... crazy ! I know you are in broken heart but please..."

"God damn it, Sara. I will wait at baby and if you're late, I will leave you."

You're grabs baby's key. Baby is your Toyota Vios's name. You didn't know when the last time you went to spend your time on ypurself, having a window shopping, girls talk and wears beautiful dress.

 

"Red hoodie, blue jeans and sneaker. What's wrong with my life, lately?"

You are mumbling to yourself. You just realised, your look is so awful today. You tie your long hair and hide it with your black cap.

"Sara, you are late."