Eleven

Haruman. (Just One Day)

"My head... Why everything is shaking?" You are trying to wake up but you feel so tired and aches.

"Where am I? This is not my room." Your eyes look around and noticed a guy is laying beside you.

You screams your lungs out. Why I'm ?  I'm sleeping with a guy? What is going on? I'm by this guy? You cry loudly and hitting the guy with pillow. 

"Stop it!" A husky voice be heard from nowhere and your hand was grabbed by him.

"Stop it, (Y/N). This is me, Namjoon." He pulls to hug you tightly.

You try to push him but he is so strong and you can't avoid him. Your tears can't stop falling and he let you lend on his shoulder. He pats your hair and trying to calm you.

"What is going on, Namjoon? You know, this is wrong right?" Your voice are shaking and stutter but Namjoon can hear it clearly.

"I'm sorry. I know, this is wrong. I'm really sorry."

"Tell me, what is going on?" You give a cold stare to Namjoon. You need an explanation.

"Yesterday, I have received a calling from Suga hyung. He said, he saw you alone at a street stalls and you are drunk. So, I ask him to send you home because I have to attend a ceremony."

"Wait. I'm drunk? And why not, Suga send me to my home?"

"Calm down. I didn't finish yet. Yes, Suga wants to send you home but you refused it and want to go to my house instead."

"Then, why we end up like this? You know, how I hate before marriages." Your tear falls again. 

"Hey, stop crying." Namjoon wipe your tears and kiss your right cheek.

"When I arrived home, I saw you are crying alone at here. In my rooms. I ask you what happened, but I can't understand what are you talking about. Your friends, bets on something and I can't remember what else you said."

"What? I say about it?" You are speechless. You know something wrong just happened.

"Yes, you are but I can't understand anything. Then, you said you are sorry for me and you ask me to do..."

"Ask you to do what? Don't stop the..." Your words is interrupted by Namjoon's lips on your mouth. You push him to stop his actions.

"Stop it, Namjoon."

"Why? It's common things that every lovely couple do." 

"I'm scare. I'm not anymore, what if I'm pregnant? What should I do?"

"Hey, remember. You have me. You know, how I love you right? You keep avoid, when we are talking about marriages. Of course, I'll responsible for what I've done. We will get married and I'll be the father of our child." He kiss your neck and hugs your waist.

"You must know something, baby. I'll be really proud of myself because I have you as my wife and mother to my kids." He continue kissing your lips and you can't avoid it anymore since you really need him, right now.