Nine

Haruman. (Just One Day)

Again! You sighed... It's almost a week and you are suffering from puke on every morning like a pregnant woman. Wait! Pregnant women? Your actions stopped. Did I... pregnant? No it can't be... you said it slowly. Suddenly, something popped into your mind. The only night and for the first time, you spend a lovely night with Namjoon.

"Are you okay?" Sara knocked on the bathroom's door after she heard your screams.

"I'm fine. Sorry, Sara." You comes out from the bedroom and lay on your bed.

"We can go to clinic." Sara sat besides you. She's worried when looking at your conditions.

 

Suddenly, your phone is ringing and Namjoon's name appeared on your screen. You want to answer it but then, Sara stop your actions.

"Why?" You are mad with Sara's action.

"Are you lost your mind, (Y/N)? Don't your forget with what he did to you? And you have promised to forget him?" Sara said it with her wide-open eyes.

"I know, Sara. I'm not forget it but now, he is one of my clients. Can you calm? Let me talk to him." You dialled Namjoon's contact number again.

After the forth beep, he answered your call. Your heart is beating faster than usual.

"Yes, Namjoon. May I help you?"

"Hm... Namjoon? Are you there?" You ask again, since he is not answering you.

"Where is your attitude? I'm your clients and you talk to me, informally? That's how your company treat us?"

You chocked.You didn't know, that will be a big things for him. 

"I'm sorry, Mr. Namjoon. My bad. I'm sorry again. May I help you?"

"Wow. This is the first time ever, I heard you are saying 'sorry'." 

"What do you want, Mr?"

"First, why you rejected my call before? Remember, I'm your client."

"It was Sara, not me." 

"I don't care with what happened since I'm your client, so you have to..."

"I'm sorry." You are interrupting him.

"What a good girl, you are? However, I'm on my way to your house. I'll arrive in about 15 minutes. So, see ya." He said and end up your call.

What? Did he just... You are screaming again. You wake up and walks to your closet to choose a suitable dress.

"Are you going out? You are not fully heal. Stay at home, please. I'm worried." Sara said.

"But I can't, Sara. It's my job. I'm not going for a long time, okay?"

"Take care of yourself."

"I will." You give her, a light smile. You know today is going to be your long day.