Three

Haruman. (Just One Day)

"Noona?"

You are shocked when a young boy, approached to you. He gave you, his cute smile and innocent-kids look. To you, he is still a pure and bright kids.

 

"Jungkook? Hi dear, what are you doing at here? How are you? It's has been so long, since the last time we met. You look so tall than before."

"Yes, Noona. I really miss you. You didn't know how break my heart when I heard about what happened between hyung and you. Hyung was so depressed and mad."

You smiled when listening to his story. I miss him more, Jungkook... You want to tell it to Jungkook and people around the world, if can. But you know, you are just a coward. You are hiding the truth and pretending to be alright. You have no strength to face him. You are scared by yourself.

 

"I shouldn't said it. I'm sorry, Noona. My bad. I'm so sorry. My mouth..."

"It's okay. I'm alright. Everything is fine now. Mind to join us? Have a sit."

"Sorry, noona. I can't. We have a group's meeting later. Now, we are waiting for Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung. We have to meet at here, 15 minutes ago but both of them are late, Namjoon hyung gonna punish them later."

"So, you cant join us now. How bad but promise me. You will come and visit me later, deal?"

"Sure, Noona. I will. Gotta go now, bye noona."

Jungkook is waving to you while walking back to s' place. You gave him a light smile before you realised someone is watching you. Then, your pupil met with his gazes. He gave you a cold stare. You can see madness in both of his eyes. 

I'm sorry, Namjoon... And again, you are saying it in your heart. You keep it safe and deep in your heart, the tiny place ever. So, no one would ever see how much you miss him and feel bad to him. 

 

"Let's go, (Y/N). I'm sure, you dont want to missed out your favourite drama. Right? But before that, I want to buy some snack and eat it while watching."

"Sure, Sara. Meet you at grocery, later. I want to pay first."

"Okay, babe. See ya."