Forteen.

Haruman. (Just One Day)

Time is stop. The only things, you're really wishing for right now. Scream, cry or maybe... jump off the roof? You hugs to yourself, finding some strength to face the next day or to be in the reality day of cruel world. Non- girls with no marriages  is carrying a baby in her stomach. Time is really flies fly, its already reached to 4 months. The only things, you regret the most is your baby is living without a dad. You are living as a sinful lady & a mother with no husband. Because of the stupid actions, you're falling into the dark & no way to out.

Laying on your bed with your big tummy & accompanied by your tears. You lost your job & pride. The title of successful lady is no longer belong to you. 2 weeks living like a lifeless & sometimes, wanting to suicide but luckily, Sara is always there by your side. Keep giving you strength & help you.

"This is wrong! You can't kill the baby because you'll kill yourself! Wake up, (Y/N)!" Sara is grabing both of your hand when you're trying to swallow some pills.

"Having this baby is wrong too! If I can't kill the baby then, I'll kill myself." You was yelled to Sara. You are so mad when she is stopping you.

"Where is your humanity? Is it a crime if you have the baby? Then, are you satiesfied when your baby will face the same fate as me? Living with stranger? I did'nt know who the are my parents. Is that what you want? Don't lost your mind!" 

You are speechless. You're crying again on Sara's shoulder. She hugs you tightly & pats your back, giving some support you need. 

"I am sorry. I didn't meant to being harsh to you. I just want you to wake up & be strong. Life must go on. Remember, I am your sister and we are like a family. I will never leave you when you're down & I will be rooting for your success. I am gladly to take care of the baby by myself, so take a good care of yourself & have a healthy baby. I can't wait for the baby!" Sara said while wiping your tears. 

You may lost your job & pride. You may living in the dark because of your childish deals. You may get the title of sinful lady instead of successful lady but you must know, there are another things that will stick to you in your happy & hard time. Your family & best friends. Forgive to yourself and start appreciate them.