My pink pig (JeTi)

Bag of Candies

”Oh my God Fany, how much more are you going to eat?” Taeyeon sighed as she leaned back in her seat and watched the girl opposite her continue to eat. Tiffany shrugged her shoulders as she continued to munch on the cupcake in her hand.

 

“But it’s good!” She said with a smile. Taeyeon shook her head at the younger girl’s remark and tilted her head back.

 

“You’re going to turn into a pig.” Taeyeon said. She felt someone kick her under the table and a grin appeared on her lips before she turned back to the girl opposite her who now had a frown on her lips. 

 

“Seriously though. Didn’t your outfit rip the other day?”

 

“Hey! That was not because of me!” Tiffany said. Taeyeon continued to grin at her.

 

“Yeah, sure.” Taeyeon said.

 

“It’s not!” Tiffany defended herself. Taeyeon began laughing and shook her head at her.

 

“I think you’ve gained weight.” Taeyeon said and side glanced at the girl who once again kicked her under the table.

 

“I have not!”

 

“Pig.”

 

“Shut up!” Tiffany stuffed the rest of the cupcake into before she stood up from her seat. She made sure to hit Taeyeon on the head before she marched out of the kitchen, leaving the still laughing Taeyeon there. Slightly hoping the girl would laugh so much she choked and fainted.

 

 

---

 

 

She heard the girl in the room sigh for the umpteenth time that night. It made a frown appear on her lips as she had had a peaceful evening until this girl barged into her room and began hogging the mirror. She had no idea how many times she had seen the girl done different poses in front of the mirror, and always letting out a sigh after each pose.

 

“Have I gotten fat?” Her eyes widened by the question and she slowly looked up from the book in her hand. Her eyes went to the girl in front of the full body mirror, she noticed the girl looked at her through the mirror reflection. It made her raise an eyebrow and lower the book.

 

“Was that supposed to be a joke?” Jessica asked.

 

“No. I’m asking seriously.” Tiffany said and frowned.

 

Jessica let out a sigh and let her eyes go back to the book in her hands.

 

“No, you haven’t gotten fat. You’re as skinny as before.” Jessica said.

 

“Then you must look anorexic.” Tiffany mumbled. It made Jessica drop the book and look up at the other girl again.

 

“Tiff, I can see your ribs. You’re skinny. Whatever someone has said don’t listen to them.” Jessica said.

 

“I can see your ribs too.” Tiffany pointed out.

 

“Yes, and I don’t know if you’ve noticed this, but you and me has different bone structures so we’ll never look the complete same even though we’re both skinny.” Jessica said and looked down on her book again. She angrily flipped a page in the book and tried to focus on the text in it even though she had a hard time with the other girl in the room.

 

“Taeyeon called me a pig.”

 

Jessica slowly looked up from the book at the girl in front of the mirror. Seeing the upset expression on the girl’s face she let out a sigh and placed the book to the side and slowly made her way to Tiffany.

 

She stopped behind the girl and stared at their reflections in the mirror for a few seconds. Another sigh escaped her lips and she wrapped her arms around Tiffany’s waist and propped her chin on top of the girl’s shoulder.

 

“I’m suddenly up for bacon.” Jessica said. She saw it drew a smile to Tiffany’s lips and she hugged the girl a bit tighter. She let her chin slid off the shoulder so she instead was leaning against it instead. Her eyes met with Tiffany’s through the mirror and she slowly opened and let her teeth grace the skin of the girl’s shoulder.

 

“Maybe I should eat you?” Jessica said. She felt a pinch to her forearm which made her close and place her chin back on Tiffany’s shoulder. A pout had formed on her lips and she saw Tiffany was frowning disapprovingly at her.

 

“What? You’re my pink pig.” Jessica said innocently. She felt the girl in her arms began to squirm but she didn’t let her go, instead she made Tiffany spin around so they stood face to face instead. One with a frown on her lips and one with a blank expression.

 

“Hey, I say it as a good thing.” Jessica defended. “You’re a cute pink pig.” She added. The frown on Tiffany’s lips faded and it made a small smile appear on Jessica’s instead.

 

“So don’t listen to Taeyeon. She has no idea what she’s talking about.” Jessica said and brushed some hair away from Tiffany’s face. “You’re beautiful, nothing else.” She said and looked tenderly into Tiffany’s eyes.

 

Tiffany’s eyes disappeared into crescent moons. A smile was on the girl’s lips and Jessica couldn’t help but smile along with it.

 

She felt herself being brought closer to the other girl as Tiffany’s wrapped her arms around her neck. A kiss landed on her cheek and soon her head was resting against Tiffany’s shoulder again.

 

“Thank you, Jessi.” Tiffany whispered into her ear. Jessica felt her cheeks heat up and she was suddenly thankful that they were hugging so Tiffany wouldn’t notice it. She closed her eyes and hugged the younger girl a bit tighter.

 

“You’re welcome.” Jessica later replied.