Never too tired for you (TaengSic)

Bag of Candies

Feet brought the woman through the unusually quiet dorm, her eyes searched for any of the occupants she would see there, but no one was there. She began to wonder if they had left without mentioning anything, not that they needed to do it but she felt they could at least say something when she had told them she would come over.

 

A sigh escaped Jessica's lips. She made her way towards the large living room, and the closer she got the more clearly the faint sound of music was heard.

 

She stopped by the entrance to the living room, scanning the dark room for any living soul, but her eyes couldn't see anyone. But her ears still heard the faint sound of music which made her believe someone was there.

 

She frowned and her hand reached out towards the light switch she knew was to her right. Light filled the previously dark room, and the faint sound of music got interrupted by the sound of someone groaning and moving.

 

Jessica blinked surprised and made her way to the couch, peering over the back rest, her eyes landed on the figure of the only occupant of dorm. The woman had ear buds in her ears, which explained where the music had come from. The woman tiredly rubbed her eyes before she looked at Jessica.

 

"Why did you turn on the lights?" Taeyeon asked her voice groggy from sleep.

 

"I was looking for you." Jessica said and eyed the tired woman. It looked like Taeyeon had fallen asleep right after she had come home from her schedule, and by the woman's tired appearance Jessica felt bad about bothering her when she should be resting.

 

"Actually, it was nothing. You can go back to sleep if you want." Jessica said after coming to the decision that leaving Taeyeon to rest was better. She her heels and was just about to turn off the lights when Taeyeon stopped her.

 

"But I was waiting for you." Taeyeon said and looked at the woman who had stopped by the entrance.

 

"You were?" Jessica asked surprised.

 

"Yeah, Fany told me you were coming over, so I stayed here." Taeyeon said and yawned.

 

"Where's Tiffany then?"

 

"Nichkhun." Taeyeon answered and shrugged.

 

"Ah." Jessica wasn't that surprised. They had after all just come back from an overseas schedule, that the Hwang wanted to meet up with her boyfriend was understandable. She too wanted to spend time with the person that makes her heart beat raise in a pleasant way.

 

The problem was that that person looked like they needed a whole lot of sleep, and Jessica didn't want to be the one to deprive the person of that as she knew too well how lacking sleep felt like.

 

Her eyes settled on the older woman, seeing Taeyeon barely could keep her eyes open she smiled and tilted her head to the side.

 

"You look like you need to sleep." Jessica pointed out.

 

"Nah." Taeyeon said and shook her head, her nose had scrunched up in that cute way that always made Jessica smile.

 

The older woman stretched her arms toward her and she made her way back to the couch, letting her hands be grabbed by seated woman. She felt a tug at her hands, it made her eyebrows raise and before she knew it a more forceful pull had been made on them and she had been pulled over the couch into the arms of the older woman.

 

Jessica blinked surprised in her new position. She shifted a bit, taking notice of how close she was to the other woman her heart started to beat faster and her cheeks had taken a pinkish color.

 

"I thought you were tired.” Jessica said. She felt Taeyeon's chest vibrate as the woman laughed.

 

"I'll never be too tired to spend time with you." Taeyeon said.

 

Jessica smiled by the words, she shifted to a more comfortable position, placing her head against Taeyeon's shoulder and felt Taeyeon's arms being securely wrapped around her waist. A content sigh escaped the older woman's lips.

 

"I hope you didn't have something planned for us to do.” Taeyeon said and broke the comfortable silence between them. It drew a small chuckle out of Jessica lips and she shook her head.

 

"No, this will be fine. Spending time with you like this will be enough." Jessica said. She caught a smile form on Taeyeon's lips, the sight making her feel like she had just won a Grammy.

 

"Good. Then let's spend time like this." Taeyeon said, and before Jessica had the chance to react the other woman leaned back and made them both fall down on the couch, Jessica on top with Taeyeon's arms wrapped around her.

 

She felt one of the arms around her let go, the hand sliding over her back before it made its way in between Jessica's waist and Taeyeon's stomach. She squirmed when the hand tickled her side and feeling the hand go lower she looked wide eyed at the other woman.

 

"Taengoo..." Jessica said feeling the knuckles of the hand press into her hip bone.

 

"Oh, no. It's not that. I was trying to get this." Taeyeon shifted a bit and soon the hand was brought up towards Jessica's face for the woman to see what it had been the other woman had reached for.

 

Seeing the remote to the living room's lights Jessica smiled and shook her head. Of course it had been that. She placed her head back on Taeyeon's shoulder, the lights switched off and Jessica felt her body relax.

 

She glanced at Taeyeon a few silent minutes later. Seeing the woman had fallen asleep she smiled and placed a small kiss on the woman's plump lips before she placed her head back on its previous position and let sleep succumb her too.