Adorable Afternoon

The Jerk Teacher and the Jerk Student
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Adorable Afternoon~

Picking up my textbooks for the first time in a whole year, I thought this was a very hard thing to do. It takes some determination. Especially now I have to acutally pay attention in Sehun's classes. 

I asked Yixing and Seohyun if they thought I went insane, they patted my shoulders, "Luhan ah, you finally grew up..."

Yeah, I thought I grew up, too. Maybe it sounds creepy, but I have to say, I'm now paying full attention on Sehun's literature analysis!

Oh God bless me!

Sehun once said if I put half of my time of teasing him into listening in class, I can definitely keep up. Huh, don't know if he's too confident about his class or too confident about me.

Anyways, for that sentence, my serious actions of studying and doing homework shocked a bunch of my teachers, and then I saw them running to Sehun's office, complimenting him with happy tears about how well he teaches.

As if! "Teaches". Haven't seen a single person who teaches by threatening!

Sehun also said, aside from classes, he's going to tutor me privately. For free.

Because even if I paid attention in class I would still have a hard time on tests.

Sehun always has plans in his head. Even though I agreed to have private lessons with him, but I get to choose the place. It's at a quiet coffee shop downtown. This coffee shop is a place where I always went when I was little because it was quiet, and the owner of the shop is really nice to me. I used to wait there for my mom to get off work.

 Across from the street is a large mall, and the first store facing the street is a very famous designer store for diamonds and jewelry. The store looks golden with elegantly furnished exteriors. People who enter that store are either in high class or rich. I went in there once, too. But it was to find my mom. My mom was this store's manager when she was still alive, all the salesladies knew me.

But right now everything changed. The salesladies changed, I never went in there one more time, all I can do is stare at the extravagant store form the coffee shop. 

Suddenly, I saw Sehun coming out of the designer store, I thought my eyes were going crazy on me, but I blinked and I looked really hard. It's right, it's really the Sehun.

A ordinary teacher can visit that store also? I scruned my forehead and thought. Maybe he just wanted to looked at the jewelries to satisfy his imagination.

But then I saw a chubby guy sending Sehun to the front politely. I know that guy, he's the only employee that hasn't been switched and he was the co-manager of that store. 

Only serves VIP's.

I thought about his car and his apartment... It seems like what a normal citizen would live, right? Doesn't really seem like a chaebol... Well, except for his original elegant aura.

An image flew into my mind:

Please log in to read the full chapter