Sehun's POV Special

The Jerk Teacher and the Jerk Student
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Sehun's POV Special~ This chapter will be written in Sehun's perspective.

I held my pen and marked a red circle next to Luhan's name on the attendance book. Tardy.

Then I looked at the class of students, and shook my head.

I'm absolutely not a good teacher, I don't even know how to teach a class. The teenagers in front of my eyes who are not much younger than I am looked at me with admiration, I was puzzled but I forced myself to get in the mood of teaching.

When I woke up in the morning it rained. It's the kind of rain that I didn't like. Light showers. I think its should either not rain, or it should just pour.

I held my literature textbook and looked at the stormy clouds outside the window. It wasn't a great day.

The back door was kicked open by a strong force. I turned my head and pressed my lips together in unsatisfactory.

A lean body walked in, his hair was bleached and dyed bright blonde, and he was wearing the uniform in a sluggish way. He walked towards the back of the room swinging his arms widely, as if he ignored the existence of me.

I grinned as I looked at the red circle on the attendance book. "Are you Luhan?"

He turned his head to me. A pale face with round and big eyes shown before me. His hair was blown by the wind from the open windows.

But his face showed impatience and asked me who I was.

This is when I first encountered Luhan, but the second time I heard about him. It's just as what the rumors said. He will give you a special first impression.

After a while, Luhan started showing his true colors slowly. It's like a cute and polite little boy peeling off his facades one by one, and finally revealing the real side. 

I don't know what I did wrong to anger him, he's like a puppy who has just found a new toy. He teases me, gets on my nerves, as if I'm his new target to focus on.

I narrowed my eyes. It's about time to give this subversive puppy a lesson.

So he provokes me, I fight back. He gets unhappy an

Please log in to read the full chapter