Curiosity Killed The Cat

The Jerk Teacher and the Jerk Student
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Curiosity Killed The Cat~

I sat in my chair, eyes staring out the window mindlessly. I felt a tap on the shoulder. 

Yixing asked, "what's up with you lately? You're not going to Homo Sapiens anymore, you don't come to my house anymore, you don't even talk about Xiumin anymore! What's going on, Luhan??"

I blinked. "Ah... What's going on, huh..."

Seohyun sat beside me. "Come on, tell us."

"If I can tell you guys what's going on, I would!" I rubbed my hair furiously. "But even I don't know what's going on with myself!"

"Luhan..." Yixing looked at me, confused.

"Then tell us what you know. We can help you." Seohyun patted me on the back.

"You guys are gonna laugh at me."

"No we won't!"

So I told them what happened. 

They narrowed their eyes and were dumbstruck.

"So you're saying, that you and Mr.Sehun did it." Yixing's eyebrow twitched.

"Not really... I mean he touched ME but he didn't do it with me... Wait that's not the point! The point is, Mr.Sehun and I are in a very complex situation right now!" I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore.

Seohyhun shushed me. "SO! You guys didn't do it."

"God that's not the effing point!" I yelled.

"How did he refrain from doing it with you? Like, did he even get excited?" Yixing asked.

I sighed out of frustration.

My best friends, ladies and gentlemen.

"So what if we didn't do it?" I looked at my "awesome" friends.

Seohyun rolled her eyes. "Um, that means he has feelings for you."

I laughed. "And where did you get that conclusion?"

Yixing budged in. "If this is a normal situation, he would've actually done it with you. But since he, apparently, didn't put his in you, that means he actually likes you enough to not hurt you."

My jaw dropped at Yixing's theory.

"Whoa, Yixing. I thought you were just a kid. You can actually use your brain." Seohyun looked at Yixing with surprise.

"Thank you. Thank you." Yixing bowed sarcastically. 

"Guys..." I raised my eyebrows.

They shushed and grinned obediently. 

I sighed again. "I really don't understand what the hell's going on."

"Did you like what he did to you?" Seohyun asked.

"Uh..." I didn't know how to answer her question. Honestly it felt good, but I was in denial.

Yixing spoke thoughtfully. "Maybe Mr. Sehun really has feelings for you."

"I don't think that's possible." I eyed him. "He literally teases me for everything I say."

"According to most Korean dramas, that's what people do when they like someone."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not filming a goddamned drama right now!"

"Alright then. But one last question, do you like Mr.Sehun?" 

That question struck me a little. 

Do I like him? 

The bell rang. Time to escape from this place. 

I quietly slipped out of the classroom and sprinted towards the gate. 

"Where are you going?" The slightly sultry voice rang behind me. I stopped and turned around slowly.

“Nah I'm just... You know... Taking a walk...heheh." I smiled awkwardly.

"Well your speed of 'walking' is pretty fast." Sehun smirked and walked up

Please log in to read the full chapter