Hangover

The Jerk Teacher and the Jerk Student
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Hangover~

When I opened my eyes, I was lying on a bed. My head ached like crazy.

Someone walked in the room I was sleeping in. I got up clumsily to see who it was. 

"Luhan you're awake!" Yixing said to me, surprised. 

"What's going on?" I rubbed my temples. "It feels like I'm having a hangover." (PSY reference ohhh)

"Well," He closed the door. "It's because you are."

I sighed. "Aw damn it. I can't remember ."

"I don't know what to tell you. You just showed up yesterday in front of my door, completely wasted, so I don't know what happened to you." He laughed.

I chuckled at my dumbness. "Well, I hope you didn't tell my dad about this."

"No," Yixing wiggled his eyebrows. "Remember, you're supposed to be at 'study camp' at Mr.Sehun's apartment."

Oh... Right.

Dang it. Did I mess up?

I stood up. "I have to go."

"Where do you plan on going?" Yixing looked at me amusingly.

"Um... Home?"

"So you're gonna go home in the middle of 'study camp'."

Oh for 's sake, now he's just messing with me.

"I don't know... what am I supposed to do?" I looked at Yixing and sighed.

Yixing sat me down. "Well, I don't know what happened to you. And I'm a really bad counselor."

"Yixing, I don't know how to tell you. It's just so... complicated." I buried my head in my arms and said in a muffled voice.

He patted me on my back. "I don't need to hear the story, I'm not interested in that. What I want to do is help you solve your problem."

I lifted my head and looked at my best friend. His ever so sheepy face had the most glorious glow, I felt so touched that I wanted to shed a tear. 

"I... I had some problems with Sehun." 

"Mr. Sehun?"

"Yeah." 

"Oh."

"Yep. But i

Please log in to read the full chapter