In His Room. On His Bed.

The Jerk Teacher and the Jerk Student
Please log in to read the full chapter

~In His Room. On His Bed.~

After I took a shower and cleaned my wound, I could finally sit down in front of Sehun on the dinner table, looking down at his prepared dinner. 

I took the pair of chopsticks in front of me and started eating the dish slowly... in silence.

Sehun just stared at me while I tried to swallow my dinner. 

I opened my mouth to say something, but a sudden ring from my cellphone interrupted me. I quickly picked up the phone. 

"Hello... Dad??" 

"Luhan ah, where are you? Why aren't you home yet?" On the other side comes my father's worried voice.

"Uh... Actually...." I didn't know what to say to him.

Suddenly, Sehun grabbed my cell phone form my hand and spoke. "Hello."

ARE YOU CRAZY??? I glared at him with my mouth wide open.

"I'm Sehun, Luhan's homeroom teacher. Yes I am. No I'm not a kidnapper. No, Luhan's not in trouble, we're actually having a study camp with some other students. It's about a week and it's completely free! It's for the sake of our hardworking students. So please don't worry about your son, he will be fine with me. Yes, yes. Thank you." 

He hung up.

"Study camp?! A week?!"

"Uh huh." 

"This is kidnapping!" I stood up angrily.

Sehun tilted his head and grinned. "So what, are you gonna report me?"

So what, are you gonna report me? 

The scene from before flashed in my mind and my whole body heated up. "I CAN report you, you know."

"Then try doing it." He looked at me, eyes full of confidence. "You have your phone with you, why don't you try calling the police?"

"You... You think I can't do it?" I took my phone and typed in 112, my finger hovered above the call button. But somehow I just can't bring myself to press it. 

Sehun sighed. "So you like me that much, huh?"

"What?!" Hearing that, I was flustered. "I don't like you!"

"After I molested you and kidnapped you, you can't even report me to the police, and you say you don't like me?" Sehun raised an eyebrow.

"Uh... I'll report you sooner or later!" I fought back weakly.

Sehun just grinned and stared at me. 

I know it's a bit late for me to say this, but his face is ing hot as hell, and it's bothering me, especially after he did all...that...to me...

"What are you daydreaming about? Eat your dinner." Sehun flipped my forehead.

"Ow." I glared at him and starting eating.

We ate in silence. 

Why did he do that to me? What is the reason for him to do that? I kept on thinking on my own while I ate. 

"Why..." 

"What?" Sehun asked.

Oh , I accidently thought out loud! "Um... Why does this food taste so good?  haha..."

"Is that what your question is?" Sehun asked. "Don't you have something else to say to me?"

"What... Why would have anything else to say..." I looked away.

Sehun leaned over

Please log in to read the full chapter