Ba-Thump

The Jerk Teacher and the Jerk Student
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Ba-Thump~

"WOOF!" I howled as Sehun struggled to keep me balanced on the street.

"Why are you barking again?" Sehun shifted a look at my drunken face. 

I didn't answer, because I just fell on my face. Sehun was startled and hurried to pick me up. But I kept on falling over.

"This isn't going to work, is it?" He sighed heavily. "You want me to carry you?"

I quickly pushed him away. "NO! YOU E!"

"What?!" Sehun got angry. "I can easily leave you on the street and let you go and survive on your own, but I decided to help you, and this is how you treat me?"

"I..." I stopped yelling. Yep, he's probably right, isn't he? "Sorry."

He bit his lips. "Alright, now get on my back." He bent down in front of me. 

I literally slammed myself on his back and heard my pelvis make a popping sound. 

"Ow! Can you be more gentle with your own body? And mine?" My lovely teacher isn't very happy about me slamming myself on him.

"GO HORSEY! RIDE TOWARDS THE SUNRISE!" I ignored his complaint and shouted in his ear.

"Ugh." Sehun turned his head away from my face. "You're so troublesome."

We slowly walked into a luxurious apartment building. The lobby looks golden, and there's even a reception desk lady. 

"Wow, where is this? This place looks awesome!" I got off from his back. My brain was returning back to me.

"Are you okay now? Do you think you can return home?" Sehun asked.

Even if I was completely sober I won't go back home when it's 12 at midnight. My dad would go all ape on me.

"Oh... No... I think I'm still a bit dizzy..." I pretended that I was still drunk and leaned on him.

He didn't push me away. Instead, he lifted me up and started carrying me. "Then don't run around as if you're sober."

I stared at him in his arms. His defined jawline was really prominent.

Ba-thump.

What the was that? Did I just hear a "Ba-Thump"? What? Me? Was it from me? 

I was startled by the outrageous sound. 

Sehun's room door had a fingerprint lock on it. I was dazzled by that. 

"Woah..." I looked at the door handle with amazement. 

"Haven't seen this kind before?" Sehun asked while he closed the door. 

"No... That's so cool..." 

"You want to get off now?" Sehun smirked at me seductively.

I realized that I was still in his arms. With a swift flip, I jumped off. 

Ba-Thump.

That sound again? I bit my lips and looked around the room.

It's a fairly large apartment room with furnitures of modern taste. The way everything is so organized makes me think that Sehun is a clean freak. 

To distract myself, I found somes oranges on the table. "Can I eat that?"

"Yeah, but don't overeat. It's late." 

"Okay." I said as I plopped on the sofa and started peeling an orange. Sehun sat down next to me and took out a bunch of papers.

I eyed him. "It's twelve. You're still gonna work?"

"Thanks to you, who took out 2 hours of my work time, yes, I still have to work." Sehun sighed.

"Oh..." I kept my eyes to myself. To think of it, it's all my fault, isn't it? "Sorry to cause t

Please log in to read the full chapter