That Night 01

The Jerk Teacher and the Jerk Student
Please log in to read the full chapter

~That Night 01~

I pressed the doorbell and waited. 

Sehun opened the door. He was completely wet. Looks like he just got home from the rain. With surprise and shock, he asked with a tired voice. "Why... Are you here?"

I bit my lips and mumbled, "Mr. Sehun..."

"Come in first." 

"No." I looked at him. "I need to tell you something. And I'm gonna leave right after you hear it." 

"?"

My legs trembled with fear, and my throat was dry.  "Mr. Sehun, I might be a brat, a delinquent, or an inconsiderate child. And you might be a jerk, a liar, or a heartbreaker... I'm aware. Everything I know and I see, I'm aware of it. But that doesn't mean I care."

Sehun looked away. "What do you know..."

"Yeah, I don't know. I have no idea what's going on." That's when tears starting streaming down my cheeks uncontrollably. I was frustrated.

"I'm sure you won't want to know." Sehun stood closer to me and wiped my tears away. "Luhan, I don't understand. What's happening? What did you see?"

I took a deep breath. "You don't need to know what I saw. Because at this point I couldn't care less."

Silence. 

"Mr. Sehun, no, Sehun..." I took another deep breath. "I might've fallen in love with you."

"..."

"But don't worry, you don't seem to be interested, do you? It's okay. It's just me liking you, that's it. I don't have to bother you if you don't want me-"

He grabbed me before I could finish my confession, I fell to his chest. He lifted up my chin, and a burning kiss came right after it. 

It's as if a fire lighted me up. The raindrop form the tip of his hair dripped to my collarbone, into my clothing, and he caressed my back. 

His lips pressed to mine heavily, rubbing against mine with friction, my body heated up gradually, and a uncontrollable desire was born. I tip toed up and responded to him wildly. 

We stumbled into Sehun's apartment while Sehun slammed the door shut. He caressed my hair, I tripped and fell on the couch. He held me while his agile tongue invaded my mouth, , , circling. My breath rate increased. 

He on my lips, and with a husky and low voice he mumbled, "I'm sorry."

I didn't understand what he meant, so I opened my eyes and look at him. 

Sehun was on top of me with his hand on either sides. Clear raindrop slid onto his y collarbone, and dropped into his clothes. 

Immediately my mouth was dry. I my lips. 

My eyes moved up to meet his dark and deep pupils. With a heart beating like crazy, I straightened up my body to hold him and pressed my lips to his. 

He didn't push me away and deppened this kiss. Biting my lips lightly, his tongue seemed to have life. I felt like my body was boiled. He kissed down my neck, yet it seemed like he was covering his desire. 

The skin where he kissed became sensitive, I trembled on the couch unconsciously. "It tickles..."

Sehun lifted up his eyes with desire, smirking, he asked, "Where?"

I turned my head and revealed my pale and long neck. "My neck..."

He immediate came upon uncontrollably, kssing me almost crazily, caressing my neck, causing me to bite my lips in order not to

Please log in to read the full chapter