Do it

The Jerk Teacher and the Jerk Student
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Do it~

The next day I got to school early to study vocabulary.

Of course I'm not doing this for Sehun.

I always pretended to be a studious son in front of dad, if I didn't get into a college, he would be very disappointed in me, even though he might not say it. I already disappointed my mom, I can't let my dad down.

I've played enough this year.

When I'm almost done studying, Yixing whispered to me mysteriously: "Wanna hear a secret?"

"What secret?"

"Class 5 is having a fight with class 7 after shcool today. For a girl. I know where they're fighting at, you wanna go watch?"

A fight for a girl? I'm interested.

"Sure, no problem."

Yixing explained to me about this holy fight, saying how beautiful that girl is and how much of a goddess she is, and how the two guys fighting for her are all the heads of their classes and how they have badass backups.

Naturally I love seeing two dudes fighting for a girl, and I love watching from the side. I went with Yixing to a very barren place behind the school's backdoor.

A sunbae told me before, if you haven't watched a fight in your three years of high school, you haven't had the life. So to prove that I'm having the life, I gladly came. Also I was curious about the "goddess" girl. Although I'm a flaming homoual, who doesn't love hot girls?

I was planning on just watching and leaving as soon as the thing ended, but it turned out to something else.

After we arrived, there were already three circles of people surrounding the fighters. Yixing said to me, "You're small and skinny, get in there, I'll be behind you."

What kind of logic is that? Shouldn't the stronger and buffer one be in front?

Before I said anything, Yixing pushed me into the circles of people, so I just wormed between them like a sardine.

People talked about how the two dudes brought weapons, and how pretty the girl was. Finally I could get a gasp of oxygen in the second circle. Yixing eyed me to look.

I wanted to focus on the goddes noona, and I looked around for her and saw her side profile. I squirmed around some more, and finally saw her completely.

She's really fair, her eyes are long and big like a clear pond. Yixing's eyes were about to pop out, mine too.

Goddess noona was... very gracefully...

Um, sitting on the ground eatting a kabob.

This picture seemed to have something wrong, but a goddess eating a kabob is at least better than a monster pole dancing, right?

They were silent for a moment, suddenly someone yelled loudly while starting to bang a wooden rod crazily.

It's about to go down! I watched with excitement. The scene gradually got crazier, only the goddess noona was tranquil.

Some fat dude got wacked by a chair, some bald guy got tripped... People were cheering and jeering, even Yixing was moving with the rhythm.

Anyways it was a fighting scene. Ordinary.

After a while, they didn't seem to want to calm down at all. Someone even started beating another p

Please log in to read the full chapter