The Visit 01

The Jerk Teacher and the Jerk Student
Please log in to read the full chapter

~The Visit 01~

I woke up. My eyeslids were so heavy I couldn't open my eyes for a minute.

Where is this? I looked around to see a clean and organized room. And a wild Sehun sleeping on the sofa.

Oh my god. I got drunk last night, didn't I?

I carefully tiptoed my way to the rare pokemon, and examined his sleeping face. 

His sleeping face looked tensed up and concerned, as if something really tired him out. Well, having a drunk- me at his apartment was probably pretty tiring. 

I bent down and looked at his face more closely. Woah, his eyelashes are really long! Since he always puts up a face at school, no one really notices how long his lashes are, same thing with his nice double eye-lids. 

His skin looked so perfect that I couldn't help but reach out my hand slowly, wanting to touch his face. 

Suddenly, Sehun opened his eyes and caught my wrist, then he pulled quickly. I lost my balance and knelt down on the floor.

"Ah. Didn't mean to do that. I thought you were someone else." He narrowed his eyes at me. 

"Such damn quick reflexes..." I cursed quietly.  

I still knelt on the floor and couldn't get up, because Sehun was still holding me down. I looked at him weirdly and demanded, "Let me go."

He stared at me for a moment, as if he was checking something. Then he let go of my wrist. 

I noticed how he just slept on the sofa for a whole night. I don't remember anything from last night, what happened? Why am I on his bed?

"Uh... What happened last night? I know I probably got drunk..." I scratched my head.

Sehun looked at me, then grinned at me with a slight sense of evilness. 

"What...." I raised my eyebrows. Oh my god... Could it be that I....

"Did I do anything weird?!" If I started pole dancing in front of him last night, I would die right at this moment.

"Anything weird..." Sehun sat up. Without breaking eye contact, he said, "I wonder what you mean by that."

That's not good. It looked like he was remembering something. 

"Did I get a little crazy?" I continued asking.

"'A little' might not be the best description of your craziness last night." 

AH!!!!! WHAT DID I DO????

"What do you mean????" My jaws dropped. "I didn't... do anything... to you, did I?"

He his lips. 

OH SWEET JESUS WHAT DID I DO??? WHY DID HE HIS LIPS??? "Um..."

"You didn't do anything that irritated me a lot." He suddenly said. "You did get annoying sometimes, but nothing bizzare."

Oh thank god. "Really? Then that's all good!"

"You do make very good impressions of animals." He added a comment.

I inhaled sharply. "A-animals...? Like what?"

"You know, dogs and cats." 

Kill me now.

"What else did I do?"

"You drank one of my collections of

Please log in to read the full chapter