I'm Not Gay

The Jerk Teacher and the Jerk Student
Please log in to read the full chapter

~I'm Not Gay~

I video chatted with Seohyun and Yixing right after I got home. They looked and sounded very excited, and they kept on telling me how they guessed that Sehun is gay. 

Our conversation was really healthy until Seohyun said, "Luhan and Mr. Sehun would make a cute couple."

My whole body became a statue when Seohyun bursted that dangerous language out.

"Ew! Why the would I be his boyfriend? He's the biggest y motherer I've ever met in my life. No. Just no." I wiped the sweat off my forehead. 

Yixing grinned unusually. "You sound like you're just covering up your feelings, Lulu."

When Sehun's long eyes appeared in my mind, I quickly got off this topic. "Guys, I'm eating dinner with Xiumin tomorrow night!"

Seohyun squealed. "Woah! How did you ask him out???"

I laughed loudly in my room. "Hahaha! He's the one who asked me!"

Yixing was in awe. "Dude, don't get too excited. I'll tell you right now your destiny is to be with Mr. Sehun!"

"You can jinx me however you want. You're just jealous! Hahaha!!" I squirmed happily on my bed.

Seeing my craziness, they hung up on me.  

When I laid on my bed, I couldn't stop fantasizing about tomorrow's dinner with Xiumin and the reason he asked me.

I thought I would've stayed up late due to excitement, but I fell asleep very quickly with my laptop on my lap.

The next  morning, I slept in. When I went downstairs, my dad was about to go out.

"Hey dad." I waved.

"Luhan ah." My dad smiled. "I'm going to help with the restaurant now. You be good at home."

"Bye!" 

Lulu Express is a restaurant my dad opened up years ago. He usually had lots of costumers, and that made him really tired all the time. I always see him having a head ache, or a leg cramp.

But I'm glad he walked out of the shadow of that event two years ago.

That's why I have to pretend I'm a good student. If he found out that I'm a delinquent, I doubt he'll have any strength left.

After roaming around in the house, doing housework and homework, night time is finally about to fall. If I had a mirror in front of me, I would be horrified of myself because I probably looked so weirdly excited and mentally abnormal.

I spent almost an hour picking out an outfit and wearing it. Finally, I looked like a decent young guy. I skipped happily out of the door.

The street in the city was alway lit up like one of those dreamlands in fairy tales. Maybe it's just my feelings at that time, but the city looked exceptionally beautiful that night. 

How does Xiumin have the money to eat at a fancy place like this? Everyone looks so classy and dressed up here. 

Suddenly, I felt a tap on the shoulders. It's Xiumin.

Surprisingly, his appearance looked a bit different from school. His cloth had prominent logos of brands, his hair was styled a little too.

I felt like I was boiled. Does he really have a motive in his mind? 

I swore he was straight, though.... 

"Did you wait for me? Sorry there were some traffic." 

I waved my hands quickly. I would wait the living out of me as long I can see you!!! 

"What do you want to eat? I'll pay." He smiled.

"Don't stress over that." I smiled back. "Let's go."

He pulled me back. "Wait, there's another person coming."

"Huh? Oh..." I took my foot back. 

He asked someone else?! So this is just an usual dinner, not some purposeful plot??? My beating heart slowly became silent.

But this silence didn't last long.

A beautiful girl walked towards us. She smiled and waved at me.

I was never good with good-looking people. So I lifted my right hand and waved back like an idiot.

Do I know her? Does she know me?

When I debated over that question, she already walked to the front of us. I was about to say something, but Xiumin went up to her first. "Why so late?"

She stuck her tongue out cutely. "Sorry, it's traffic. Did you guys wait long?"

Xiumin caressed her straight and long hair. "Nope, lets go in."

Yep, you guys can laugh at me now. 

My heart is dead. Forever. I stood there like a stone statue.

The pretty little girl blinked her pretty big eyes and reached her hand out at me. "Hi, my name's Sparkly."

Girl! Who gave you THAT name? It really ing suits you, you

Please log in to read the full chapter