Jerk Meets Jerk

The Jerk Teacher and the Jerk Student
Please log in to read the full chapter

~Jerk Meets Jerk~

With the obnoxious sound of the alarm clock, I opened my eyes for the fifth time. 

Aha, it's 8:30. Class already began. 

I rolled around in my small bed for a good ten minutes, then finally got up. 

My cat, Mimi, wobbled her body towards me. I stared at her big belly flop, thinking.

This little is way too fat. Maybe I should let her try cigarettes. 

After mushing Mimi around for another good ten minutes, I washed up and got downstairs. 

"Good morning, Luhan ah!" My dear father saw me and called out. His delicious breakfast of two eggs and bacon was already set on the table, waiting for me.

"Good morning dad." I switched on the biggest smile I can possibly do, and called back to him.

He didn't know I was late to school. I purposely told him school starts at nine. Of course he belived me, I've always been the "good son" I'm supposed to be. 

Oh and my bleached hair? I told him it was for the swim team. I'm not on the team though.

After the breakfast got down into my stomach, I grabbed my backpack and went out.

On my way to school, I would always pull out my eyeliner. Smack it neatly on my eyes, that's Luhan style.

The school was so quiet that you can hear a pin drop. Of course it would be, I'm late for 50 minutes.

After walking so much, I felt a bit tired. I pushed open the door of my classroom. Hard. And then I proceeded to my seat. 

The class was exceptionally silent.

Suddenly, a clean and crisp man voice ranged behind me. "Are you Luhan?" 

I turned my head. A young male stood tall on the podium. Lips pressed, can't tell if he's happy or angry. A very neatly written word was on the blackboard behind him. It said: Sehun.

Yixing and Seohyun kept on giving me the eyes.

I raised my eyebrows and stared blankly at the tall man. "And you are?"

The tall man blinked. His long and slender eyes gave off a sense of sensuality. "Your new homeroom teacher and your literacy teacher." He paused for a moment, grinned a little, and said, "Luhan ssi you're very late to class. To not disturb the rest of the people, please stand out in the hallway."

Embarrassment, anger, and questions came into my soul

Please log in to read the full chapter