Poker Night

The One and Only B-Bomb

The rest of that week went by fast for Minnie. Every day she got up, hung out with B-bomb at breakfast, then went to rehearsal with Jaehyo and met up with B-bomb again for dinner. Minnie was becoming an excellent assistant and learned all the tricks and acts for the show while B-bomb became a world class acrobat.  

Today at dinner Zico would announce the order of the acts for the next show.

“Are you excited for your big debut?” Minnie asked B-bomb while grabbing a sandwich.

“Yeah but mostly nervous” They headed to their usual seat.

“You’ll do fine!” Minnie lightly punched him.

P.O sat beside B-bomb. “You guys haven’t seen Jane around today have you?”

Minnie responded “No she wasn’t at breakfast this morning.”

P.O looked down at his plate and nodded.

“She’ll turn up. Won’t she?” B-bomb asked.

P.O sighed “She’s never missed a meal before.” P.O started to smile. “In fact she’s the only girl I know that eats as much as she does.”

Just then Zico walked over with Kyung not too far behind him. Kyung was carrying a stack of papers.

“Could I get your attention please!” everyone stopped to look. “Now, for the show, were going to begin with the acrobats and then proceed to the clown act …”

While Zico talked Minnie began to zone out.  “Then the acrobats will then move to the trampoline…”

Minnie looked over and noticed Ukwon in the corner of her eye.  “Then Jaehyo and Minnie will take the stage…”

Ukwon moved closer and closer to where Minnie was sitting. “P.O will then begin his act.”

 He appeared in front of Minnie and moved a finger over his lips. He quietly pulled out a nail and stuck it inside P.O’s sandwich.  

“After that we will end the show and all come out for the applause. “ Zico finished and grabbed a paper from the stack that Kyung was holding. “These are our flyers for the show. Kyung and I are going to hand them out around town. I trust that you will all be responsible until we get back.”

Zico looked around. “Petunia is in charge.” 

Petunia did nothing but blink in responce. 

Everyone went back to eating and relaxing. Minnie looked around for Ukwon but he was gone.

P.O picked up his sandwich. “You know I probably should go on last. I tend to make people sick to their stomachs.”  P.O Moved his sandwich towards his mouth and back down again. “Why didn’t he say when Jane was going on?”

B-bomb looked at his sandwich and back at his own. “Hey did you get ham?”

P.O replied “Turkey why?”

“Can we switch?”

“Sure” and they switched sandwiches.

Minnie watched and stopped B-Bomb from taking a bite. “Wait!”

“What?” B-bomb asked.

“Aren’t you allergic to turkey?”

B-bomb laughed “no where did you hear that”.

B-Bomb moved the sandwich closer to his mouth.

“Wait!” and Minnie grabbed the sandwich and switched it with her own. “I want turkey.”

“Why didn’t you just say so?” B-bomb switched sandwiches and Minnie sighed in relief. 

-

B-bomb walked Minnie back to her trailer.

“Goodnight” B-bomb kissed her forehead.

“You kids are so cheesy.” Taeil commented.

B-bomb and Minnie looked over to see Taeil walking over.

“Hey a bunch of the boys are having a poker game while Zico’s gone, wanna come?”

B-bomb looked over to Minnie. “Can Minnie come?”

Taeil looked at her. “We don’t really allow girls.”

“Oh please! I promise I won’t tell Zico” she pleaded.

Taeil couldn’t resist. “No promises, the other guys still may kick you out.”

“Yesss!” Minnie really didn’t want to sit by herself in her trailer while everyone else had fun.

-

The Poker game was set up in the Magician’s tent. When Minnie and B-Bomb walked in they saw Jaehyo, Ukwon, P.O and Teail already sitting around the table.

Taeil called over “Right here” and motioned for B-bomb to sit next to him.

“I thought we had a rule against inviting girls” Ukwon commented.

“I thought we’d spice it up a bit” Taeil responded.

P.O spoke up “it’s okay with me, Come sit next to me Minnie.”

Minnie took the seat in between Taeil and P.O across from Ukwon.

Jaehyo dealt out the cards. And everyone put on their best poker face on when looking at them.

“In this game we bet objects instead of money” Taeil told Minnie and B-Bomb.

“Who’s in?” asked P.O

“I fold” said B-bomb.

“Alright everyone write your bets.”

P.O scribbled something and put the paper in the middle. “One hot dog eating contest trophy”

Ukwon put his into the middle “A red unicycle”

Jaehyo looked extremely confident “I will bet, my magic card set”

Taeil looked nervous and began to sweat.

“What are you gonna bet Minnie?” P.O asked.

“Oh um…I don’t have any items that you guys would want. How about my cleaning services? I’ll clean someone’s trailer.”

“C’mon Taeil you have to put in a bet.” P.O cooed

Taeil looked around and sighed “I fold.”

Ukwon became extra confident and wrote down another bet “I raise you six bowling pins and a pack of crayons.”

“Looks like this is getting serious” P.O added something else. “ I raise you a can of spam and a roll of old bread.”

“Wow tempting”

“Whether you bet or bluff it still won’t be enough.” Jaehyo laughed.

“Alright are we ready to turn over?” P.O asked.

Everyone nodded and turned over their cards.

P.O revealed his hand of 1 pair which was matched by Ukwon’s 3 of a kind. But  both of them were beat by Jaehyo’s straight.

Jaehyo smiled and began to collect the notes of paper.

“Um guys… is this a Flush?” Minnie asked revealing her hand of all hearts.

Jaehyo’s smile fell and he handed all the papers to Minnie.

Ukwon  laughed “ I think I know why we never invited girls, we always underestimate them.”