Let's go home

The One and Only B-Bomb

B-bomb left the trailer and Minnie shut the door behind him. She slid down the door until her hit the floor.

Little Minhyuk climbed into her lap. “Oh Kitty what am I going to do?”

The kitten meowed.

“But I can’t just stay here. What would my parents think?”

The cat twitched its ear and climbed off her lap.

“I’m not even that good at being a circus performer. Not like B-bomb anyway, he’s a natural.”

Minnie then wondered what life would be like without B-bomb. There would be no one to walk her to school, no one tell her jokes when she’s sad, and no one feed her ice cream. It was then when she realized she and B-bomb had done everything together for as long as she could remember. What was life going to be like without him.

Minnie got up. “Guess I better go tell Zico”

-

Zico looked disappointed. “Are you sure?”

Minnie nodded “I’m sorry, I only planned to stay for the summer.”

Zico pulled Minnie into a hug “We’ll miss you Minnie mouse”

Leaving Zico’s trailer was harder than Minnie expected.

After Minnie packed up her stuff she said a quick goodbye to Jaehyo, Kyung and Taeil.

She put Minhyuk into her bag and left it zipped open. She looked around her trailer one last time.

“Goodbye” She closed up the trailer and headed towards the train station.

-

She was just in front of the Circus when Ukwon appeared. “Where do you think you’re going?”

Minnie turned around “Home”

Ukwon laughed “Without even saying goodbye? Come here” Ukwon pulled Minnie into a hug and she began to cry.

“Don’t cry” Ukwon whipped her eyes. “You look ugly when you cry”

Minnie laughed just when I thought he was actually a sweet guy

Minnie calmed herself and straightened her clothes “I’m off”

“Until next time”

-

Minnie followed her map to the train station. When she arrived she overheard people yelling.  “Oh my goodness is that a kitten?”

Oh no! It can’t be. Minnie looked into her bag and Minhyuk was gone.

She searched the train station following the voices of the crowd and the pointed fingers.

“Excuse me, pardon me.” Minnie pushed through the crowd. She spotted her kitten walk up to a stranger. The stranger picked up the kitty.

“Excuse me that’s my cat –“ Minnie held her breath. She couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw B-bomb holding Minhyuk.

“Don’t you mean our cat?” B-bomb smiled.

Minnie gave B-bomb the biggest hug and over his shoulder she saw the rest of the circus members.

“What’s going on?” Minnie asked.

B-bomb revealed his packed bag. “They’re here to see us off”

“Us?”

“Min- I mean Jihae, I don’t want to be in a world that doesn’t have you in it”

“What about the circus? You love the circus.”

“It will still be here when I finish high school” B-bomb got down on one knee and held the kitten in front of his chest. “I want to be wherever you are, Jihae I’m sorry”

“Get up people are watching”

“Not until you except my apology”

“Aright, I forgive you”

B-bomb arose from the floor. Minnie gave him a shove and he fell backwards a little.

“Oh what was that fo—“ Minnie Interrupted him with a kiss.

“Get a room!” Ukwon yelled “Ow” Taeil hit him on the back of the head.

-

Minnie and B-bomb said their last goodbyes to the circus cast.

 “You two be good I expect to see all A’s on those report cards” Zico said.

“Make sure to write us letters” Kyung added.

“Make sure to come back next summer” Ukwon said.

“I’m never going to find an assistant as good as you” When jaehyo said this everyone froze.  “What?”

Taeil starred at him “You didn’t rhyme”

Jaehyo nodded “I guess I didn’t”

The intercom interrupted the goodbyes “Train 1-A will be leaving shortly”

B-bomb looked at Minnie “Let’s go”

They boarded the train and sat down. From Minnie’s window she could see the circus waving frantically at them.

She was going to miss them. She was going to miss performing on stage and not having to worry about school work. But most of all she was going to miss spending time with B-bomb which was something that was scarce back home.

Then it hit her. What was waiting for her back home? She was going to have to move out of her parent’s home sometime. Her only friend was B-bomb, and let’s face it no career was going to top magician’s assistant. B-bomb was willing to give all this up for her and she was just going to let him.

She couldn’t let him give this up. He was always there for her and now it was her turn.

She got up and grabbed her bag. B-bomb looked at her strangely “What are you doing”

“B-bomb let’s go home”

“Isn’t that what where doing?”

“No, this train isn’t going to take us home” she pointed at their circus family “Our home is with them”

Minnie headed towards the exit and B-bomb stopped her “are you sure?”

“Yes”

B-bomb smiled “Then let’s go home!”