What's gotten into him?

The One and Only B-Bomb

After the show Minnie franticly searched for B-bomb. She looked everywhere, backstage, in his trailer, at dinner. He was nowhere in sight. She had one last place to look.

She went out to the dumpster behind Jaehyo’s tent and there he was, sitting on the top looking out to the city. She climbed up and joined him.

“You disappeared; I thought you would’ve wanted to meet some of your new fans.”

 B-bomb laughed and grabbed Minnie’s hand. She looked at his shoulder in concern.

“We’re going into town tomorrow to see a doctor”

B-bomb just nodded. With all the pain he was in he couldn’t argue.

“C’mon, Petunia is making dinner”

-

Minnie and B-bomb sat down and Zico appeared behind them.

“Good job. I think you were a hit”

Minnie looked up “It’s all thanks to you for letting us join in the first place.”

Zico looked at B-bomb and smacked a hand on his shoulder “Good job to you to B-bomb”

B-bomb held back the pain. “Thanks Zico”

Zico moved in closer and whispered in B-bomb’s ear “Quite a stunt you pulled off tonight”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t play me for a fool. It was selfish of you to perform with an injury.”

B-bomb took a deep breath “I did it for the show”

“Yeah well you could’ve ruined the whole thing. If you fell, people would file complaints. I’d get lawsuits questioning the safety of my staff”

Zico shook his head and stood up “Tomorrow we’re going into town to see a doctor.”

Once Zico left B-bomb felt nothing but shame. Minnie spoke up “I didn’t tell him I swear”

B-bomb looked at her “I know”

-

B-bomb arrived at Zico’s trailer bright and early the next day.

Zico walked up to him “You’re late. Let’s go”

Zico and B-bomb walked to the parking lot. Zico’s car was pink and had Hello Kitty seat covers.

B-bomb rode with Zico in silence. He could feel Zico’s disappointment in him.

“I’m sorry”

Zico said nothing

“I know I could’ve really messed things up but you have to understand that I did it for the show”

“I’m not worried about the show.”

“Then what?”

“You could have really screwed up your arm B-bomb. You may not be able to perform again.”

B-bomb didn’t think about the consequences of his actions and now that he did, he started to regret jumping on that trapeze.

-

Minnie sat on the curbside by the circus waiting for to B-bomb return. Sitting on that curb reminded her of when they first joined the circus. For Minnie at first it was just a way to hang out with B-bomb all summer, and now she realized how much she loved being a part of the circus.

It was then when Zico pulled into the parking lot in his pink car. B-bomb jumped out of the car wearing a sling on his arm.

Minnie ran up to them “So, what did the doctor say?”

B-bomb looked up at her “It’s going to be fine”

Minnie jumped up and down “That’s great!”

“I just have to stay off of it for a while”

Minnie hugged him tightly and b-bomb winced in pain. “Oops sorry I’m just so happy for you!”

-

When Minnie arrived at dinner everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves. Everyone was celebrating a job well done.

After a little while Zico was ready to make his announcements “Congratulation’s everyone I’ve never been prouder.” Everyone clapped.  “Now I talked to the Investor and he seemed satisfied with the show”

Everyone cheered.

“So what’s the verdict” Ukwon asked “Are we in or not?”

Zico responded “We’re in”  

Minnie looked over at B-bomb “Isn’t that great!”

B-bomb snapped out of his daze “huh what?”

“Are you okay you haven’t eaten any of your food?”

B-bomb shook his head “Yeah I’m fine, I’m just not hungry. I’m gonna head off to bed, see you tomorrow”

Minnie nodded "Oh..Okay"