Trust is a Must

The One and Only B-Bomb

The next morning after breakfast everyone went straight to work.

Minnie headed to the magicians tent ready to practice. “I’m here!” she looked around. “Jaehyo I know you’re in here!”

Jaehyo tapped her shoulder and she turned around. “You’re ready to work for me; I’m pleased as can be.”

Minnie rolled her eyes “are you sure you’re not a clown?”

“Today’s lesson, germ prevention.” And he held up the duster.

“Oh no you don’t! You can’t trick me into doing your chores for you! Shouldn’t we being working on our actual routine anyway?”

Jaehyo looked surprised. “If what you wish is to preform, then we shall start with the norm”

“Is norm even a word?” Minnie followed Jaehyo outside. He stopped in front of a spinning wheel with shackles for a person to be strapped to it.

“No way am I getting on that thing I get motion sick so easily.”

“If you want to make it big, do the gig.” Jaehyo gestured towards the wheel.

Minnie gulped and let Jaehyo strap her onto the wheel. He spun her once slowly. Minnie began to feel sick.

“Focus on something still and you won’t get ill.”

Minnie focused on a trailer in the distance. She was still feeling sick but this way she would at least get a fighting chance on whether or not she would throw up or not.

Jaehyo stopped the wheel with Minnie upside down. “You must practice sitting on the wheel, so the show will be ours to steal.”

“I can’t tell you how annoying that is”

Jaehyo grabbed a small black bag and positioned himself a few feet from the wheel. Jaehyo pulled out a knife from the bag.

“WAIT! You never said anything about knives!!”

Jaehyo chuckled “I never miss my dear, so have no fear!”

“WAITTTT!!!”

Jaehyo through the knife and it landed right in between her legs.

“I’m dead aren’t I? Jaehyo let me down right now!!” Minnie screamed.

Jaehyo walked up to Minnie. “Magician's assistants have trust, this rule is a must.”

Minnie took a deep breathe “okay, go again.”