Show Time

The One and Only B-Bomb

It was less than two hours before show time and Ukwon began pacing back and forth.

Minnie noticed and asked “Are you getting nervous?”

Ukwon just ignored the question. Minnie then realized she didn’t know what Ukwon’s talent was. I guess I’ll find out soon enough.

Zico walked into the tent and stopped. “You two, shouldn’t you be getting ready? C’mon people let’s get it together!”

-

Minnie walked over to Jaehyo’s tent. “Hey Jaehyo”

“Hello my dear, I have news for you to hear. Won’t you come near?”

“What”

“I have the costume you’ll wear, and please don’t let it tear.” Jaehyo held up a woman’s tuxedo with sparkly shorts instead of long pants.

“I have to wear that?”

Jaehyo nodded.

Minnie sighed and grabbed the costume. “It’s not so bad I guess”

Minnie left to get dressed.

Meanwhile B-bomb was getting dressed backstage. He stared at his outfit in horror. It was sparkly, red and looked at least two times too small. He reluctantly pulled it on.

Once he finally got it on he stepped out of the tent. Minnie saw him and started to laugh.

“You look so, so red!”

B-bomb’s face turned as red as his suit.

Chuck appeared in sweatpants. “B-bomb what are you wearing?”

B-bomb looked at him questionably “What are you wearing; I thought these were the costumes”

Chuck laughed “Like from years ago, who told you that?”

B-bomb face palmed “Fred”

Minnie couldn’t hold in her laughter.

-

It was only a few minutes until Showtime now. The members of the circus were anxious backstage and Zico was running around like a headless chicken.

Minnie noticed P.O looking out into the audience.

“Whatcha looking for?”

“Jane is supposed to come watch tonight’s show” P.O looked worried that she wouldn’t come.

Minnie looked out “Isn’t that her over there?” Minnie pointed.

P.O smiled “yeah, that’s her.”

“Alright everyone it’s a full house tonight. Let’s show them what we can do” Zico looked like he was going to pass out.

-

Zico walked out into the center of the stage and the crowd hushed. “Welcome ladies and gentlemen boys and girls to a show that you will never forget. Filled with wonders and possibilities, I introduce to you my circus” Zico bowed and the spotlight switched over to the trapeze.

The triplets appeared first and performed their routine on the trapeze. Kyung appeared on the left side of the stage. “Let’s hear it for the amazing Large Brothers!”

A small yellow car appeared from the right of the stage and appeared forward. One extremely large clown and one skinny clown came out of the car. They began to bicker and tell jokes. The crowd laughed.  One clown even went up to a woman in the crowd and shook her hand, she jumped and the clown revealed his buzzer on his hand.  “Let's give a big hand to Bobo and Mojo everyone!” Kyung yelled.

Then the triplets moved to the trampoline. B-bomb appeared at the top of the trampoline. He jumped and landed on the trampoline and sprung up completing multiple flips before appearing back on the platform. “The One and Only B-bomb ladies and gentlemen!” B-bomb felt amazing. His heart was popping out of his chest. When he heard the crowd shouting, something would come over him making him want to show them all he’s got.

The stage then went dark. A spotlight appeared on Jaehyo who had a top hat covering his eyes. He lifted his hat with his wand. “Welcome to a show of mystery, when you leave you will see the world how we see.”  Another spotlight appeared next to him and a box appeared taller than he was. He taped the box and opened it revealing it to be empty. He had a volunteer check and make sure it was empty. He closed the box and waved his wand a few times. When he reopened the box Minnie appeared. “Jaehyo the magician and his lovely assistant Minnie!”

Minnie sat and waved from inside the box while they pushed it off stage. She couldn’t believe the rush she got from being on stage.

Then when the lights brightened the stage was covered in mirrors. P.O stood in the middle of them and looked into a mirror. While facing the mirror he pulled out a live beetle from his pocket. After pausing for affect he slowly ate the bug. The crowd gasped and someone in the back threw up. Next he faced the crowd and pulled out a sword.  The crowd anticipated his next move and most people covered their mouths and faces. P.O lifted the sword and slowly led it into his mouth. He held it in his throat for a while before pulling it out. The crowd was shocked and clapped even louder.

 Kyung appeared again and yelled “The fantastic Iron Gut”. Kyung walked to the middle of the stage “And now ladies and gentlemen I present to you a boy with no fears, Ukwon!” Kyung moved back and the mirrors separated leaving a canon and a few hoops.

“Good morning ladies... and gentlemen.” Ukwon smirked. He jumped into the canon and strapped on his helmet. The hoops in front of him suddenly blazed of fire. “FIRE!!” Ukwon yelled.  The canon fired Ukwon and he flew through all three hoops. He landed on a mattress strapped to the floor. Kyung laughed into the microphone "Don't try this at home kids."

Jaehyo appeared on the stage again. Minnie pulled up the wheel and Jaehyo helped strap her on. He spun her and stepped back. While she was still spinning he threw a knife. Minnie closed her eyes. The knife landed near her hip. The crowd gasped. Jaehyo threw another and it landed in-between her legs. The crowd screamed in fear but Minnie remained calm. The next knife landed in near her face. Jaehyo bowed and rolled Minnie off stage.

The acrobats re stage this time for tight rope walking. The triplets went across stacked on top of each other. The crowd oohed and awed in amazement. B-bomb went across with no problem.

Then it was the moment of truth, B-bomb’s solo on the trapeze. B-bomb looked down at the net and then across to the other side. With the crowd cheering him on B-bomb swung on the trapeze. The minute he left the platform his shoulder shot pain through his body. He flipped and caught onto the next trapeze. The pain was too much and he let go with his right hand. Scared he would fall he grabbed on again and made it to the other side. After that he couldn’t seem to move his arm.

After all the acts finished everyone gathered on stage and bowed. The crowd cheered on and on.

It doesn’t matter what that investor thinks, Tonight they had an amazing performance.