Roommates

The One and Only B-Bomb

“Why B-Bomb?” Minnie asked.

B-bomb shrugged his shoulders “I don’t know it just came to me.”

“You’ll each have to share a trailer with another member of the circus; tomorrow we’ll start your training.” The two new recruits followed Zico to their trailers. Behind the circus there were a series of trailers each with a different design. Minnie’s trailer had purple elephants on it.

“Minnie, meet your new home. Your roommate should already be inside.” Zico then began leading Minhyuk to his trailer.

Zico led B-bomb to a trailer that was covered in pink butterflies. “And this very manly trailer is where you’ll be staying.”

“Thank you so much” B-bomb said. Zico nodded and walked away.

-

Minnie entered her trailer backpack in hand. It was covered in posters of Disney stars and One Direction. Elch! Oh how Minnie hated One Direction.

“Who are you?” a voice called from behind Minnie.

Minnie turned and saw a gorgeous woman with a scarf around her face like a mask.

“I’m Minnie your new roommate.” Minnie held out her hand.

“Zico never said I was getting a roommate”

“Oh I sort of just got in the circus like ten minutes ago.” Minnie Laughed.

The girl eyed her suspiciously. “Alright, well your beds over there.” She pointed to the far side of the room.

“Thank you.” Minnie began to unpack her stuff and make her bed.

The girl began to speak “Okay since your new I’ll take some pity on you. Wake up at seven to get breakfast; if you’re late you don’t get any. Bathrooms are located in the biggest trailer, there's only four showers and not enough hot water so I suggest you get there early.”

“Wow, okay thanks. Wait what’s your name?”

“It’s Jane.” She started heading towards the door. “And one more thing, while your here at the circus, never judge a book by its cover.” She pulled off her mask and revealed a long luscious beard.  

-

B-Bomb entered his trailer with a smile plastered on his face. He couldn’t believe he got in. His dreams were becoming a reality.

“If you keep smiling like that your face will fall off.” Said a voice from the opposite end of the room.

B-bomb looked over at him. “You!” the short guy from the ticket box was sitting on the bed across from B-Bomb’s.

“You actually got in. What is it you do anyway? You don’t have any extra limbs do you?”

“I’m an acrobat, what about you?” B-bomb asked.

“I handle the money, collect tickets, and try to scare kids like you out of joining the circus.”

B-bomb laughed. “The only thing scary about you is your height.”

“Alright alright, that’s enough. My name is Taeil what about you?”  

“B-Bomb”

Taeil just noded his head, “Well you better get some sleep B-bomb, you'll meet the rest of the gang tomorrow.”

B-Bomb jumped onto his mattress and looked up at the celling. I made it, he thought and he drifted to sleep still smiling.