Let's Join the Circus!

The One and Only B-Bomb

“I’m gonna do it”  

Jihae starred wide eyed at her best friend. “Do what?” she asked.

“Leave, I’m joining the circus.” Minhyuk starred at her anticipating her reaction.

“You’re joking right? You can’t just join a circus that’s crazy” Jihae brushed it off and continued folding her laundry.

“I’m serious Jihae! And I want you to come with me”

“Okay now that’s funny. Seriously Minhyuk help me with the laundry.” Minhyuk jumped up on the counter. “Hey! Get down from there!”

“Think about it Jihae, The adventure of running away to the circus! The people we’d meet the things we’d do! We could put smiles on faces! Play around all day not worrying about anything.” He grabbed Jihae and pulled her up onto the counter top.

Jihae laughed “Stop that put me down”

“Come one come all to see the amazing one and only Jihae tightrope over shark infested waters!”

“There’s no way I would ever be a tightrope walker.” Jihae said.

“Then what then, a clown?”

“No! I’d be the magician’s assistant or maybe a lion tamer!” Jihae was giggling.

“Jihae I’m serious I wouldn’t have the guts to do it alone.” Minhyuk pleaded.

“I can’t just leave what about my parents, and what about school? We have responsibilities to take care of. ” Jihae jumped off the counter and Minhyuk followed.

“We’ll tell them were going to summer camp, we’ll be back before the summers over I promise!” Minhyuk looked at her with his puppy dog eyes. “Please Jihae”.

“Oh not the eyes!” Jihae could never resist those eyes. “Oh okay! But my parents are never going to believe that were going to summer camp.”

Just then Jihae’s parents walked through the door. “We’re home!” Jihae’s dad yelled.

“Hi mom, hi dad!” jihae said.

“Honey you better finish that laundry if you want to go to that summer camp!” Jihae’s mom yelled.

Wait…Summer camp! Minhyuk! Jihae looked over at Minhyuk who was trying his best to hold back his laughter.

“I guess it’s settled” Minhyuk said while grabbing his stuff and walking out the door. “See you tomorrow!”