Ch. 6 Starting A Brand New Life

Is This Real?

It's been a month or two since I knew about what happened to Donghae.

I actually forgot everything now. I was living the normal life.

Except for the fact that right now its 2016 instead of 2011. 

But time had passed by and I think I already ajusted to this change.

There was no need to find out a way to go back in time.

Sunny, Tiffany, and Taeyeon probably already forgot I WAS living in the world of 2011.

Now it doesn't matter, either its 2011 or 2016.

Nothing was going to change.

Graduation was getting near. I was planning to go back to the USA and finish my education there.

Tiffany, Sunny, and Taeyeon thought the same thing.

"Tiffany hurry!! They are going to take off soon" Sunny yelled over to Tiffany who was looking at the magazines on the selves.

"I'm coming!" she yelled and grabbed her luggage.

"Well this is it....I'm leaving Seoul" I thought to myself.

"Your plane ticket please" The collecter reached for my ticket.

I handed it to him as I walked towards the plane.

"Hm.. 14A" Taeyeon searched for the seat.

"Right here Taegoo! I guess I'll be sitting with you" Sunny said and sat down.

"Well that means I'll be sitting with Sica" Tiffany looked in my direction and smiled.

"I call the window seat!" I hollored but not loud enough for the other passengers to hear.

I got in and handed my luggage to one of the workers.

Tiffany did the same.

"Ahh..times surely flys by" TIffany said looking out the window.

"Yeah..this is also the chance for me to start a bradn new life." I murmured then turned in TIffany's direction.

"Now I can leave all the memories in Seoul and start new" I said smiling.

"and of course the though of not having Donghae around" I thought to myself.

"Please remain seated and have your seat belt fastened at all times" THe super intendent said through the mini mic.

This is it...Goodbye Seoul, Hello Los Angeles.

Soon as the plane took off I feel asleep.

"Sica...Sica...." Someone said and I felt a gentle warm hand on my head my hair.

"Sica...wake up" I heard a voice again.

The voice faded and it went black again.

"Donghae?" I said.

"Sica..." The voice said.

I heard a click sound and then woke up.

I rubbed my eyes.

"Are we there yet?" I asked Tiffany.

"No. I just wanted to wake up, its time to eat now" Tiffany said handing me the cup of Coke.

"I kept on calling your name but you wouldn't wake up " She said.

Ohh..so it was just Fany...

"Plus I heard you talking in your sleep" Tiffany said while taking a bit of her Ham sandwich.

"Passengers there will be a hour more of this flight and you will be arriving in Los Angeles" The superintendent said.

For the next hour or so I looked out at the window, waiting for us to land.

"Wow!! So this is what Los Angeles is like" I heard Sunny and Taeyeon said amazed.

"Please keep your seat belts fasten, and now we've reached the airport, Ladies and Gentleman....welcome to Los Angeles"

"Let's wait til everyone gets out and then we can go so it wouldn't be so packed when we get out" I sugguested.

and they all nodded.

"Got everything?" Sunny asked.

"Yup!!" We all said and walked outside of the airport to wait for a taxi to come.

"I call the front seat!" Sunny said getting in the taxi as the driver put all our luggage into the trunk.

"Then the 3 of us will just sit in the back" I laughed.

When the driver started to drive through the city you can tell how amazed Sunny and Taeyeon were.

Well of course since they've never been to LA.

"Here we are! LA!" Tiffany said as Taeyeon opened the door to our college dorm.

It was nice.

"Not bad" Sunny said exploring around.

"Look it even has 2 rooms! and 2 beds each in each room" Tiffany said.

I followed and looked around.

"I like this room" I thought.

It reminds me of my old room.

"I love this room!" Tiffany said climbing on the bed.

"Its nice, but..its kinda not the right one for me" I said and going over to the other room SUnny and Taeyeon was in.

"I want to see the other room" Sunny said walking over towards where Tiffany was.

"I'm fine with this one." Taeyeon smiled and placed her luggage in the room.

"I like it too" I said.

Doesn't remind me much.

Before I arrived in LA i decided to erase everything that had happen in Seoul.

"I'll share a room with Sica then" Taeyeon said putting her stuff away.

"Let's sleep eariler and wake up early for first day of class"

"Sounds good, I'm tired from the long flight too" I said geting my Pj's.

I climbed in my bed and turned the lights off.

"Night Tanyeon!" I said.

"Night Sica" she said back.

First Night in Seoul.....

_________________________________

Theres more to come :D

Please comment and sub! ^^ <3