Ch. 10 I Hate You...I Hate You Forever!

Is This Real?

After I lefted Eunhyuk's house. 

I was confused...really confused!

Why is he here when I already moved on...and forgot about him?

Why did my friends tell  me he was dead when he was here all along.

I was not mad or sad or frustated or confused, happy....I was all of them.

I am sad that he has another girlfriend and is getting married soon.

Mad that he came back....

Confused because now I don't know what to do? Get him back? Or Just forget him...

Happy that he is safe..

Frustated because I thought me and him were together!

I never knew it was possible to have all theses mixed emotions....

All I know right now is I want to forget all this happened....

 

Donghae's POV

I can't believe I met her again....

After all these years.

Jessica...I lost track of time since I last saw you. ( A/N Do you guys remember these lines in the trailer I made for this story? ^^)

"Donghae?" EunSeo said looking at me 

Then i snapped out and came back to reality.

"Something seems to be bothering you the whole night" She said.

"Nothing...is wrong" I assured her but I could tell that she could tell I was lying.

"Who was she?" She asked.

"Who?" I asked confused.

"Jessica" She said softly.

"She....she was my...my old friend" I hesitated to say and wonder if I should tell her that Jessica was my ex.

"Ohh okay" She nodded and I could tell she was relieved

"Why? You think I was going to get with her?" I asked teasing her.

"No" She laughed.

"But you never know. ANYONE can fall for my good looks" I smirked.

She just smiled. 

"Like how I captured you with my looks that day at the bar" I joked.

"No your the one that wouldn't stop starring at me!" She said and slapped me on the arm playfully.

"Come on, im just kidding..I'm already your fiancee! You wouldn't have to worry I'm all yours." I said and faced her.

"Good" She said and smiled.

~End of POV

"Get me another glass please." I said to the bartender

**Hiccup**

"Here you go miss" The bartender said handing me another glass of beer.

"You know what?" I asked him.

"Tonight.. **Hiccup** I am going to forget about you!" I shouted pointing my finger at him.

"Your drunk miss" The bartender said.

"No..I am not!" I shouted and took another drink.

Taeyeon's POV

Girls? Has Jessica came back yet??" I asked them worried.

"It's already 12!" SUnny shouted "and she hasn't came back" 

"I'm kinda worried too.. I mean I know she's with Eunhyuk but I dont think she would be out this late!" Tiffany said walking back and forth like what she always does when shes worried.

"I should give Jessica a call" I said dialing my phone.

"She's not answering" i said hanging up.

"Ill try to call Eunhyuk" Sunny said and got her phone out.

"Hello? Eunhyuk-sshi?" Sunny said into the phone.

"Ne, she hasn't" Sunny replied.

"Really?? okay..okay thanks" Sunny finally said and hung up.

"He said that she lefted right after 7 because she wasn't feeling well" Sunny explained.

"That was 3 hours ago!" Tiffany screamed.

"okay calm down Fany..maybe she just went to buy something.." I said trying to make everyone think positive.

"But! Not for 3 hours...Let's go find her" Tiffany sugguested and we all nodded.

We drove around los Angeles trying to look for Jessica.

"This is useless, do you guys know how big Los Angeles is?? Plus we don't know all the places" Sunny said giving up.

"This is not Seoul where we know the places and where Jessica would go. Tiffany call her again" I said while driving.

"I did i even texted her...Let me call again" Tiffany replied.

"Jessica?!" Tiffany said through the phone

"Did she answer???" Sunny and I said eagerly.

"Shh.. I can't hear you Jessica? Where are you??" I heard Tiffany ask.

"What?? Jessica? Jessica!!" Tiffany said and looked at her phone. "She hung up!" She said.

"What?! Where is she?" I asked stopping at a parking lot.

"But I heard in the backround something Los Angeleo Club and...I didn't hear so well..." I said trying to think.

"Los Angeles Club?" Sunny asked.

"Yes!! Los Angeles' Club and Bar!" Tiffany said suddenlly remembering. "Me and her always went there when we were in the USA".

"Great! Let's go" SUnny shouted relieved.

~End of POV~

Author's POV

"Refill my cup please" Jessica shouted to the bartender asking for more beer.

"Miss..I'm sorry this is for your own good your already realy drunk" The bartender said concerned.

"Just do your job!" Jessica said. handing him my cup.

"Jessica??" Donghae said coming in the bar. 

"You! Who are you? **Hiccup**" Jessica pointed at Donghae.

"your drunk!" Donghae said sitting down next to Jessica.

"No. I am not *Hiccup*" Jessica said waving her finger.

"Umm.. okay can I have the bill?" Donghae asked the bartender while trying to get Jessca in control.

"She drinked alot" The bartender said while handing Donghae the bill.

"Wow..." Donghae sighed and gave the bartender the moeny.

"Come on Jessica let's go your really drunk" Donghae said trying to get Jessica to walk.

Jessica just sat there not moving.

"Okay..let's try this" Donghae said carrying Jessica to the car 

"Great..I don't even know where you live..." Donghae said looking at Jessica who was sleeping peacefully.

~End of POV~

Donghae's POV.

I kind of miss this...

When me and her were together alone with no one disturbing us.

Why did it happen??

"Jessica..Mianhae...really.." I said and couldnt help my self and kissed her on the cheek.

**beep beep beep** 

I checked my phone to see who texted.

Text~
Eunhyuk: Did you find her yet?
Donghae:Ne~ Do you know her addres??
Eunhyuk: 123 LSM Street. 09876-12345
Donghae" Thanks

While I was driving I could here Jessica groaning like if she was having nightmares.

The she being to scream.

"Jessica...calm down" i whisphered.

She calmed down but then was crying.

"Are you crying??" I asked even though she probably can't hear me.

"Why?? Why?? Why are you still alive?!" She said.

"What?" i was confused by her words but just stayed silent for her to say more.

"Why did you have to leave me?! and meet another girl? I though you only loved me. What happened to the "I will always love you forever?" She said in her sleep while crying..

Is she...talking about me?

"Mianhae" I said while wiping my eyes with my sleeve.

"You lied! You don't love me...I hate you.. I hate you forever.." Jessica said sounding mad.

We arrived at her place and I carried her upstairs.

No one was home and suprisingly the door wasn't locked.

"I walked in and placed Jessica on the bed that looked to be hers.

She hasn't changed at all....her bed is still covered with stuffed animals...Even the dolphin I won for her at a fair...

I went to the bathroom and got a towel for her and placed it on her forehaed hoping to make her feel better.

She still looks the same except more beautiful and pretty, I couldn't help but to glaze at her.

"I still love you Sica" I said to her and kissed her one last time knowing after getting married I wouldn't be able to do that ever again.

I went to the living room to get her purse and brought it in her room.

That was when I noticed something dropped on the floor.

It was the necklace... The "D" necklace I gave her...She still has it.

I put the necklace down and went out the door and heard people coming in.

"I'm glad Eunhyuk-sshi's friend found her I wonder if shes home yet" I heard a voice said entering the door.

I closed the door behind me and went out of the room and found 3 girls in the room.

They were Sunny, Tiffany, and Taeyeon. 

No of them spoke but just starred at me.

"Annyeong girls" I greeted them like before.

"Donghae...? Donghae oppa!!" They all said.

"Your Eunhyuk's friend?" SUnny asked.

"Ne" I nodded.

"So you took Jessica home?" Tiffany then ask.

"Yes shes in her room..apparently she drinked alot please look after her." i said leaving the door.

"Oppa wait! How have you been? I mean since its been so long that we've seen you and so long since you lefted Seoul" Taeyeon asked.

"How's college?" Sunny then added.

"Everything is going great" I smiled to leave.

Taeyeon then ran after me..."Oppa does Jessica know your here? and the secret?" She asked me.

"She knows Im here but not the secret..Please don't tell her..I trust you Taeyeon"

_____________________________________________________________-

Updated!!!!! :D YAY!!! i did more POV's in this chapter then i usually would do on a normal one :)

Theres not alot of chapters til this fanfic ends maybe 4-5 chapters lefted xD

I hope you guys enjoyed this and I will be updated again very soon ^^