Ch.12 Please Forgive and Forget Me.

Is This Real?

I didn't take the bus..but just ran. 

Tears ran swam down my cheek like a tiny river while I wiped it with my sleeve.

He really thought lying to me like that was going to make everything better?

Such a pabo! 

But i guess. Nothing could change now since he's already engaged

I still don't care...I have to sort it out with him.

There was one thing i knew for sure. 

There's no chance for me to get back together with him...

I arrived at Donghae's door once again and ringed the door bell.

This time there wa no hestiation.

Tears still flowing down my cheeks, I wipped it with one wipe.

Pretty sure my eyes were red and puffy.

Donghae opened the door and looked at me very confused.

"I told you that you shouldn't come here anymore!" Donghae said harshly.

"Don't lie..Don't lie to me!" I screamed with pain and even more tears ran down my cheek.

"What- what are you talking about?" He asked with a confused tone.

"TIffany told me it all...the truth behind your story..." I said lookig away while sniffing.

He stood there in silence probably searching for the right words to say.

"Did you know how hard it was?! For me? That my you broke up with me soo sudden! And to tell my friends to lie to me for you? That your dead!" I screamed but couldnt control myself from crying while saying the harsh words.

I haven't even been this harsh to him my whole life..

 He still stayed silent.

"You know its even worst to find your own boyfriend dead then to know he would come back after his studies!!" I screamed once more as my words weres stuttered by my my cries.

Donghae didn't scream back at me.

Instead he stepped out of his front door and put his arms around me into a warm embrace.

my hair like how he did before.

I remain silent.

"Jessica.." he began and you could hear the sadness in his voice.

"I didn't want to either. butI was force to come here to study. I had reasons" He began to say.

"You didn't have to break up with me~ I'm patient I'll wait for you to come back!" I said but not screaming.

Instead I lowered my voice.

"I know, I know but the thing was...I wasn't ever gong to go back to Korea..so if i wre to never come back wouldn't that mean the same thing as me dieing. I wish time would change back...but you know its impossible and I regret it.." Donghae asked still hugging me.

"I..I still-"

Before I could finish my sentence Donghae released from the hug but still had his arms around me leaned closer until my eyes closed.

His lips were pressing against mine.

I didn't mind it.

I missed when we kissed.

Passionatly he kissed me.

I kept my eyes closed as he kissed me but then i broke the kiss only to break down and cry again.

He stood there in a confused state maybe wondering why I broke the kiss.

You have a finacee already, please don't do this.

"Yes..that would be our last....but please forgive me..and also forget me.." Donghae said looking down to the hard concrete ground.

I remained silent by his words.

After I decided to leave he handed me a white envolope.

______________________________________________

Finally updated! ^^

Short Chapter sorry~

Thanks for all the comments :D

Sorry for the late update when i promiseed one that would be really soon.