Ch. 2 Where Everything Starts.....Now

Is This Real?

I got a call from Donghae and he told me that he wouldn't be able to come here right now but later since Siwon needed him.

I looked at the clock and it was already 7:23.

Oh! I almost forgot I need to take my cough medicine.

Hope this helps my cold go away...I must've caught a cold when Taeyeon and I went to the store to get some food but then it poured on us on the way there.

Why do I feel so tired now?? I don't want to go to sleep this early.

But I guess it would be alright I'll just take a short nap and maybe by then Donghae would be here.

After I layed in the bed I immeditly fell asleep.

Everything out and then I began to wake up.

I went to check the clock and see what time it is. 

"Wow I slept for 13 hours?!??" I thought to myself.

I went to prepare breakfast for myself and for some reason I was hungrier than usually.

I just ate some toast with butter but it wasn't enough so I went to the fridge to see what was left.

"Hmm i thought I had some milk lefted over...then i guess I'll eat what? wheres the orange juice i bought yesterday?" I began to feel confused.

"What!? Was there...a theif in my house????? Omg!" I began to freak out and went upstairs to check and see if they had stole anything but nothing. Everything had been in the same spot.

I was relieved. I went to grab my phone and dialed Sunny's number.

"Your call can not be completed or this number has been disabled or not used. Please try again" The operator said. 

What?? Sunny changed her number without telling me? 

Aish Sunny Sunny Sunny...

'I dialed Tiffany's number only to find this...."Your call can not be completed or this number has been disabled or not used" The operator said again!

"What the heck?" 

I was guessing maybe Taeyeon also changed her number also but i still decided to give it a try.

I called Taeyeon, Sungmin, Donghae,  and lastly Im going to call Siwon's number.

"Yeobosayo?" He answered.

"Siwon, did your girlfriend changed her number?? It seems like I can't get a hold of anyone now" I said.

"My girlfriend?? Why would you want my girlfriends number?" He asked.

"What?" I said confused "Why wouldn't I need your girlfriends number shes my bestfriend. Stop playing and give me Tiffanys number" I said.

"Tiffany? My girlfriend? What are you talking about....Your the one thats playing a joke on me. Did n't you know we broke up?" He said.

"What?! You guys broke up over night????" I said suprised.

"What overnight? I thought you knew about this we broke up like 4 or 5 years ago" He said.

"Stop exgareating" I said.

"I'm not..." Siwon said now confused also.

"Okay I don't care just give me her number!" I said.

And he did after that I called Tiffany and we decided to meet up at the cafe we usually do.

"Hi Tiffany!!" I said and I headed over to the table.

"Hi Jesse" She said.

"Whats up with the new hair color??" I asked looking at her hair.

"Umm what do you mean..I had this in for a long time" Tiffany said.

"Okay now I'm really confused!" I said and then Sunny and Taeyeon came.

"Hey Sica!" they both greeted.

"Hello" I said back.

"Okay so tell us Tiffany why did you and Siwon break up? I mean you guys were perfect together!" I said waiting for an answer but then it was just silence.

"What do you mean Sica..." Taeyeon said.

"Wait you mean you guys didn't break up?? Phww, what a relieve.. Siwon told me you guys broke up. Aish that liar! And wouldn't give me your number" I complained.

"Jessica....we did break up but its been like 4 or 5 years since we did why are you mentioning it now?" Fany said.

"What?? 4 or 5 years ago?? What do mean??" I asked.

"Ah forget it, I dont want to talk about Siwon and I" She said.

"I went up to pay the cashier the money. Its my treat" I said to the girls.

"Thanks Jessica!!" they said and smiled.

"Miss it would be 12,000 won please" She said.

"Did you guys hire new workers??" I asked pointing towards the kitchen.

"No miss...they have been here for a very long time" She said while i handed her the money.

Everything seems so weird today...maybe its april fools day. Wait its only August.

I told to girls to go to the mall without me since I wasn't feeling so well and especially all theses changes that i havn't knew about.

I the TV hoping to see my favorite show on but it was different.

No more City Hunter???? Did it already end?

I flipped throught other channels but there were nothing to watch.

Finally i decided to watch the news.

"Annyeonghaseyo everything, Today is August 17, 2016 I will be your newscaster for today along with Hee Joo here" The newscaster said.

I laughed at the newscasters mistake. "How can someone mistake it as 2011 for 2016???" I laughed.

The news is boring enough i tunred off teh TV hoping to to find more things to do.

I went to check my phone and decided to check if I got any messages from Donghae. 

But nothing.

What?? Who changed the date on my phone?? Why is it August 17, 2016????

___________________________________________________________________________-

I hope everyone enjoyed this story so far!!!! :DD
is it good?? xD Haha

Please comment and subcribe!!!!! <3

Thanks for reading! ^^