Ch.13 Goodbyes Aren't Forever As Long As Your In My Heart

Is This Real?

 

After I got home from Donghae's house I sat in my room...alone.
 
I didn't want anyone to disturb me. 
 
not even Tiffany,Taeyeon or Sunny.
 
I wanted to be alone.
 
There I was sitting on my bed while one by one tears fell fromo my eyes.
 
I was pretty sure I havn't cried this much in a very long time.
 
That was when I remembered what Donghae have gaven me.
 
The envelope...
 
Even though I already kow whats inside I decided to open it.
 
Out came a white card..an invitation as I was expecting..
 
To Donghae's and Yoon Hee's wedding...
 
Seeing your first and every boyfriend or should i say ex-boyfriend getting married and still loving him was the most painful.
 
All the information was located on the card with a wedding cake on the front and in the inside was a picture of DOnghae and YoonHee linking arms...
 
Seeing it was painful and something I should be happy about.
 
He is getting married should be a happy thing right? But I'm sad instead...because...I don't even know.
 
As the weeks had gone by I havne't been seeing Donghae at all. I even forgot about the incident or actually i tired to forget the incident.
 
 
 
Finally it was the day of the wedding..
 
Where our love would be broken.
 
Like a telephone line getting cut and there would be no more connections between me and him.
 
"Girls! We don't want to be late for oppa's wedding!" Tiffany shouted like the mom of the house and I laughed.
 
"We are almost ready" Taeyeon shouted from our room while putting on a dress.
 
I was already in my dress.
Her+Hairstyle+%25283%2529.jpg
(Sorry for such a huge picture xD)
 
I was on my bed waiting for Taeyeon to be dressed but really I was looking at my necklace. 
 
The one that Donghae gave me long ago when we were still together.
 
Suprisingly after 5 years i still had this necklace..
 
It's precious to me...
 
I helded it in my palms and looked at the engraving of a "D" for Donghae.
 
I even wondered if he still had his "J" necklace..
 
But he probably already threw it away...along time ago...
 
"Sica can you help me zip this?" Taeyeon asked trying to zip her dress..
 
I remained silent not listening to her and only focusing on the necklace.
 
"Sica?" SHe said again.
 
"Ohh! huh?!" I asked then finally noticed Taeyeon was talking to me.
 
"You still have that necklace?" taeyeon asked pointing to the necklace that was in my hand.
 
I nodded.
 
As usual Taeyeon drove the car the the church taht the wedding was held at.
 
The church was decorated beauitfully with ribbons and flowers on the outside.
 
All three of us got out of the car but I told them to go ahead of me since I wanted to finish up putting my lip gloss on.
 
"Okay" They all nodded and headed across the street to the church.
 
"That should be good" I said finishing up and putting away the lip gloss in my puse.
 
I grabbed my purse and headed out the car door towards the church.
 
I waited til all the cars had pass to cross the street
 
There I saw Donghae the the front of the church greeting guests.
 
He was in black tuxudo and black dress pants, how grooms always looked nice and neat.
 
People were handing him gifts and he set them down on the table.
 
"Ah! I forgot about the gift. It's in the car.." I though and went back to go get the gift.
 
I got the congratulations card out of my purse adn tahts when I heard a "Cling".
 
"My "D" necklace!" I shouted as it dropped onto the streets.
 
I went back in the middle of the streets to reach for it.
 
That was when....I heard a jerk. And I was on the road  ground laying there.
 
 
Donghae's POV
 
I saw Jessica coming towards the church's direction. 
 
I was so happy she could come.
 
She looked beautiful in her dress...as always.
 
Then suddenly she began to turn the oppisite direction and then came back towards the church.
 
"Ahh..she's getting a present" I thought.
 
But then  she turned back around and kneed though like she was picking something up.
 
That was when I saw bright llights coming at her direction. It was a car and she didn't notice.
 
I dropped the cards that were in my hand onto the ground and ran as fast as I could before the car had came.
 
Luckily  the church wasn't taht far from the street.
 
 
Author's POV
 
Donghae ran up against the car pushing Jessica to the oppsite direction.
 
"Ekkkk"  as the car jerked adn tried to stop infront of two people hitting one.
 
Donghae fell to the hard concrete road as Jessica layed there out.
 
Suddenly she got back on her feet and ran over to Donghae as there were bruises and scratches on her knee from the call.
 
Donghae was teh one that got hit.
 
"DONGHAE!!" Jessica shouted as she ran over towards Donghae who was laying there with scratches all over his body.
This tueudo about torned.
 
"SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULACE!!" Jessica cried out loud kneeding down  besides Donghae helpless as she held his head from agains the road.
 
"No.." Donghae suddenly said
 
"It's alright..I'm okay..Sica just don;'t call the ambulace..I rather spend the remaining time I have with you..than to go to the hopital knowing I woudln't
be able to make it and can't spend my last few minutes of my life with you.." Donghae said as he Jessica's hair laying on the road full of scratches and blood began to pour out.
 
After hearing Donghae's sincere words jessica began to cry once more. Tears fell as she layed her head against Donghae's chest.
 
"You shouldn't have saved me!! Look! your bleeding now! you have to go to the hopital!" Jessica could barely shout due to how much she was crying knowing the man she loved didn't even have more than a couple mintues left of his life to spend.
 
Donghae layed there silently looking into Jessica's hand.
 
"Is that the "D" necklace I gave you?" he ased.
 
"Neh" Jessica said nodding.
 
"Jessica...I know this might be too late to apoligize to you but I've know I made the wrong desicions..it was my parents who forced me to study abroad and not go back but trust me I never forgot about you..I would think about you every night thinking if you were okay back in Korea.." Donghae said as he wiped Jessica's tears away.
 
"oppa...it's okay I forgive you..I forgive you.Jessica said holding Donghae's hand while nodding over and over.
 
"I know I'll be leaving you soon, please take care of yourself and find a good person" Dnghae whisphered as tears came down from his face.
 
"No! I don't want to ...the only one I want to be with is you" Jessica said not releasing Donghae's had as she continued to sob.
 
"Promise me to never leave me.."
 
"I'll always be in your heart Sica..but before I go please accept this.." Donghae said grabbing a mini box from out of his pockets.
 
"This might be selfish of me but..would you marry me still?" He asked holding out the ring.
 
"This week I found Yoon Hee going on a date with another man..but I still insisted that we get married..." Donghae confessed.
 
Jessica nodded as Donghae slipped the ring onto her finger.
 
"Saranghae..Jessica..please do take care" Donghae said embracing her for the very last time.
 
"PLease don't leave me!" Jessica cried.
 
As she said her final words Donghae fell onto the road releasing Jessica from the embrace.
 
"DONGHAE!!! NO!" Jessica cried even more while her head on Donghae's chest sobbing and sobbing.....
 
She didn't even care if another car came..
 
Jessica indeed just wanted Donghae back...
 
"There are no good-byes, where ever we are, you’ll always be in my heart."
Even though Jessica had to say goodbye Donghae was always in her heart...
 
"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened."
After Donghae's death.. Jessica could only think possitive. How lucky she was to have meet Donghae and had a guy that truely cared for her.....
________________________________________________________
 
UPDATED!! :D 
Sorry if this was a fail :/
I actually have NEVER wroten anything like that sad or deaths...
so do forgive me for it ^^
Well I kinda think theres only 1 more chapter left of this fanfic :)
 
Aww I'm going to miss all your guy's comemnts :(
 
I'll update most likey tomorrow ^^
If not then definity the next day :D