Ch.14 Did I Return?

Is This Real?

That day the ambulance took Donghae to the hopistal...but it was already too late. He was gone..

This time he really was dead..It was not a lie...and it was all because of me.

Now that Donghae was dead Yoon Hee abandoned him like they were nothing...Donghae was telling the truth when he said he saw her with another man.

That night sobbing was all I could do.

Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sunny were also really sad and they also contacted the boys back in Korea, Sungmin Leeteuk and Siwon about the news.

The man that has been caring for me all his live. The one I could depend on was gone...forever gone.

I looked at the clock it was only 7:23.

I felt tired with all that happened today. Knowing the truth.

Everything then out.

"Sica..." I heard someone whishper but I couldn't tell who it was.

Just a voice kepted on echoing in my head.

"Sica!" I heard it again but this time louder. I opened my eyes and found myself in a different room?

Where was I? 

I looked around confused at what had happen...but I remember I went to sleep and....wait a second..

Isn't this my room?! The one in Korea?!

How am I? 

"Oh..my gosh.." I felt myself and looked at the cell phone next to my bed.

"What?! August 17, 2011!! How could it be 2011?!" I thought suprised.

That was when I heard footsteps and a familar guy walked into my bedroom.

"Ah..Sica your finally awake! I don't know how anyone could wake you up. Come out I made breakf-" 

"DONGHAE?!?!" I shouted and dropped my phone.

"YOUR STILL HERE!!" I ran passed Donghae as I gave me a big hug like I havn't seen him in years...but actually its true its been years...

Donghae hugged me back but then looked at me like I was a alien from space. "We didn't see each other for about 12 hours and you miss me already" Dongahe said with a smirk

Wait? 12 hours?!

"Do you know how glad I am to see you??" I said as tears ran down my face.

"Jessica why are you crying whats wrong?" Donghae ased concerned as he wiped my tears away.. just like he did when he revealed the "truth"  to me a month ago.

Wait..what?! Did I just travel back in time?? What?! 

I was so confused in time but all I knew was i was so glad to see Donghae and now I know I'm finally back in time!

Then I leaned my head on Donghae's chest and stayed there..

"Just promise me...never leave me never" I said still crying.

"Aww is that why you're crying?" Donghae asked with a smile. "What made you think I would EVER leave you?" 

"I..I don't know just promise me that please!" I said and he nodded and gave me a peck on the cheek.

How glad was I that I finally am with him. and he's all mine.. 

Everything in my hosue was still the same as I remembered.

After we ate breakfast I decided to go to the fortune teller again. 

This time to ask what happened. I was pretty confused.

Still I didn't know how I traveled in time to 2016 and how I even got back...

When I got there. She wasn't there anymore.. 

No tents no nothing...

But then the words that she said came back to me..

~Flashback~

 

"Ahh I can see...you! are having some troubles with the future and past" She said with her hands over the crystal ball.

"You have traveled far far from time..." She said closing her eyes.

I began to listen closely.

"You can only rely on the night sky with the moon and stars for your return" She said and then stopped.

~End f flashback~

I began to recall and finally understand what she meant..

Indeed I did travel far far from time. But my troubles with my past and future?

Did she mean Donghae? 

That we never ended up together? and he died?

"To rely on the night with the moon and stars for my return.." This meant that I was sleeping?

Then was it..all just a dream?? 

But it couldn't be it was.s...so real~

Real or not I didn't care anymore..I had my friends back my past back and most importnatly i had Donghae back.

Time passed as I lived on my life well my normal life I should say no more 2016 but it was 2011.

I was glad to be back. I liked everything this way, how Donghae and I was still together as a couple.

And the good news was Tiffany and Siwon got back together! Everyone was a happy couple.

"Ready for the cake?" Donghae asked me and i nodded as Taeyeon Sunny and Tiffany brought out the birthdya cake from the kitchen.

It was beautiful.

Siwon, Sungmin and Leeteuk all gathered around the table starring at the delious cake.

Today was...my birthday and my friends all decided to throw me a party.

I kinda did wish Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were here...but I forgot they were in my future. Not my past.

"saengil chukha hamnida!! saengil chukha hamnida" They all sang loudly in the dark but still lighted the roo with the candles on the cake.

After they finished up singing I blew out the candles and they all clapped. I made my wish.

"Whats your wish??" Sunny asked.

"Can't tell!" I said smiling.

Then Donghae walked over and kissed on the lips, but not passionate kiss, since all our friends were here.

"There is your birthdya kiss Sica~" Donghae said sweetly and I smiled.

"Aww how cute!"Sungmin shouted.

After everyone was done eating cake we all went to my living room and sat infront of the TV to watch our all time favorite movie.

I watched as i sat next to Donghae covered in a blanket warm and cozy.

Everyone sat next to their boyfriends.

Tiffany and Siwon were cuddling.

Sunny and Sungmin were teasing each other

and of course Taeyeon and Leeteuk were focused on the movie except taeyeon leaned her head towards Leeteuk ans he smiled and hugged her.

"jessica." I heard Donghae whispered into my ear and he got up and motioned me to another room.

"Yeah?" I said ans he dragged me there.

"Its almost the time of the sunset." He said pointing out the window 

"Remember I said that I will watch it with you on your birthday?

 "Yeah.." I said as Donghae back hugged me and leaned on my shoulders while we looked out to the sunset.

"I love you" Donghae whishpered into my ear as I just smiled.

Author's POV~

"But there is still a month left!" Donghae said angirly.

"No...your not even going to finish this semester. You better be ready in a week" She said as Donghae pretended not to listen.

"There is no way I'm moving to the US!" Donghae said once again.

"Indeed you ARE, and your going to stay there and contine your studies there" Donghae's stepmother told him.

"I'm not leaving her..." Donghae replied.

"It's up to you if you want to break up with Jessica...But just keep in mind you will NEVER comeback" His stepmom sternly told him.

After a couple days had past as Donghae was getting ready to fly to USA he went to meet up with Jessica.

"Hey!" Jessica shouted happily as she tapped Donghae's shoulders while he turned around with a weak grin.

"So where are you taking me today?" Jessica asked cheerfully.

"Hmm..well there was just something relaly important that I wanted to tell you..."Donghae said softly.

"Yeah?" Jessica said with abig smile.

"I..I....Let's break up" Donghae said weakly as if in a unwilling tone.

~End of POV~

"I..I....Let's break up" Donghae said weakly as if in a unwilling tone.

"What?" was all that could come out of my mouth..this couldn't be..

"But we" I suddenly said until Donghae cut me off.

"Sorry Jessica...." Donghae said turning his head to leave.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME! YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME BUT NOW YOU LEAVE ME?" I shouted loud enough for him to hear from a distance.

Donghae kepted walking ignoring my words as i fell onto the ground hopeless...

He was breaking up with me...just like if this happened for the 3rd time...wait? This time its not a dream!

This was real! It can't be he is leaving me to go study abroad???

No! I can't let the future happen!

I chased after Donghae as tears fell from my eyes.

"Donghae!!" I shouted and he finally turned around.

"Jessica..we are over okay?" Donghae said once again.

I ignored him.."If this is because your going to study abroad in the US and never coming back but if it's a different reason I woudln't stop you.." i said looking at him eye to eye as tears fell down and my words stuttered.

"Jessica.." Donghae said softly and put his arms around me as he began to hug me.

"I know its wrong but since I woudln't be coming back, it woudl be selfish of me..to leave you all by yourself in Korea...I want somone to take care of you..." donghae said in my ear.

"It doesn't matter as long as your in my heart and that your mine..Even if we were ten thousand miles away nothing can break our love" I said as tears came out.

"Just oppa please don't leave me.." I said buring my face in his shoulders and letting out a cry.

"Ne~ I promise you I woudl never leave you. Now oppa isn't a liar" Donghae released the hug into a warm smile as he wiped my tears from my face.

~Authors POV~

15 years later.....

"Umma!!!"

"Yes Bada?" Jessica said smiling at her now 7 year old child.

"Appa is home!!" Bada said excitly tugging on his mother's apron as she was making dinner.

"Ah really?  Jessica said while unplugging the rice cooker.

"Appa!! Your home!" Bada shouted as Donghae took off his bussinessman suit.

"Ne~ Bada has been a good boy obeying mommy right?" donghae said kneeing down to get to his height as Bada nodded.

"Good boy" Donghae then said with a smile and ruffled Bada's hair.

"Yeobo! I'm home" Donghae said walking into the kitchen as he gave Jessica a peck on the cheek.

"How was work?" Jessica asked with a smile.

"It's good" Donghae said with a smile and went to take off his shoes.

~Ding Dong~

"I'll get it!!" Bada said as he ran towards the door and opened it.

"Ahh! Bada!"

"Sunny auntie!! and Sungmin Unlce!!!" Bada said hugging them both.

"Bada your a big boy now huh?" SUngmin asked as 2 child entered the door.

"Heechul!!" Bada shouted as his friend came in.

"Annyeonghaseyo bada-oppa" another girl said blushing.

"Oh! Annyeong HyeMi" Bada said as HyeMi began to smile.

"Sunny-ah!! Your here!" Jessica said running towards Sunny and hugging her.

"Ah Sungmin your here?" Donghae said with a smile and pat him on the back.

"Havn't seen you in awhile" Sungmin replied.

"Guys! I'm here also!" another person said entering the door.

"Taeyeon unni!! You guys are here also?" Jessica said happily giving hugs.

and of course me too." Leeteuk announced coming in.

"Hyung!" Sungmin and DOnghae boht greeted while Sunny and jessica greeted also.

"Umma..can I go play with them?" EunHee asked tugging on Taeyeon's shirt.

"yes you may" Taeyeon allowed her smiling.

"Aww EunHee is growing" Sunny said with a warm smile.

~Ding Dong~

"I'll get it!" Taeyeon said vlouteering.

"Fany??" Taeyeon said suprised.

"Taeyeon!!!" Tiffany said happily and hugged her.

"Ah I guess we are all here then?" Siwon said coming in.

"Annyeonghseyo!" everyone greeted each other."

The children played happily.

"Oppa can you hand me the doll please?" HyeMi asked bada pointing to the blue doll next to him.

"Sure." he said as he got up and hadned it to her then slowly gave her a hug while then she blushed.

"oppa.."she began but then giving him her warmest smiles.

Sunny, SUngmin, Jessica, Donghae, Tiffnay, Siwon, Taeyeon, and Leeteuk all gathered around the table chatting among themselves."

"Finally we can have a friend reunion..I miss all you guys" SUnny began.

"It's been along time since we all got together" Tiffany said smiling happy to see everyone.

"We all have a child now Tiffany when are you having one?" Leeteuk then said and everyone giggled.

"Soon" Siwon smiled as he rubbed Tiffnay's tummy.

"Owh!" You mean you are pregnant??" Jessica asked suprised while Tiffany smiled and nodded shyly.

"Congrats!" everyone congratalated her.

~End of POV~


Though I thought there woudln't be a happy ending for me there actually was.

I still believe it was destiny...that allowed me to look into the future to save our relationship...

because we truely belong together <3

So when I think Is This Real?

Indeed it is..no longer was this a dream but it was REAL.
_________________________________________________________________

Last chapter!! :D

Yay!! Finally finished a fanfic ^^

Aww I'm going to miss all your guys comments :(

Well the next chapter is a "Thank You" chapter for all thoughs people who supposrted me as I was writing this fanficof course al the subsribers and commenters :D