Ch. 4 What Happened to Donghae?!?

Is This Real?

It was getting late so I decided to sleep...

I tossed and turned but couldn't fall asleep only thinking about what the fortune teller said..

~Flashback~

The women was covered with a scarf so I could barly see her face.

"Ahh I can see...you! are having some troubles with the future and past" She said with her hands over the crystal ball.

"You have traveled far far from time..." She said closing her eyes.

I began to listen closely.

"You can only rely on the night sky with the moon and stars for your return" She said and then stopped.

"Is there more??" i asked.

No reply..

"Thats the end and the only thing I can see" She said.

I payed herand eaded for the door

I wondering if shes lying...

"Ah..I never lie to anyone but its your choice to believe me or not.." She said.

I got out as quickly as I can.

~End of Flasback~

Everything she said to me is so confusing..I only know the part where she said I was traveling in time...

But its impossible!

I stopped thinking about it since I was getting a headache from all the thinking.

Slowly I fell asleep

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

I woke up and knew it was my phone.

I ran for it, "Maybe its Donghae calling!!" I said excitly..but no. I was wrong.

It was just my alarm.

I sighed, Its been almost a week since I lasted seen him or talked to him.

Well a week if you count it if i was still in 2011.

I went in the kitchen to get some food i was absolutely starving!

My phone ranged again. I knew it WASN'T going to be Donghae but my heart saying it was.

Without another word I went over to get the phone....and I was right it wasn't him..

"Sunny-ah" i answered

"Jessica!! Theres this hugee sale going on in the mall! Hurry up and come we'll meet you in the parking lot okay?? Bye bye!!" She said and hung up.

She hung up so fast that I didn't even get to say anything.

Aish Sunny.

I went into my closet and picked out an outfit suitable for the day.

"HOw about this??" I asked myself while holding a a white and grey t-shirt and some skinny jeans out.

Perfect!

I went downstairs just in time to catch the bus.

WHen the bus stopped I got off at the stop and walked across the sreet to the mall.

I could already see SUnny, taeyeon, and TIffany waiting for me near a tree in the parking lot.

"Hey!" Taeyeon said taking off her sunglasses.

"come on lets go!! No time for chatting now!!" Tiffany said in a rush.

We went in and it was absolutely crowded.

"Let's go to Spao first!" Sunny shouted.

We rushed in trying to get through all the people.

"Jessica! come over here theres alot of cute stuff that would look so cute on u!" Tiffany pointed to the sweather SNSD's YOona was waering in the picture.

"Here try this on" Taeyeon grabbed a blue t-shirt and handed it to Tiffany.

Sunny went shop crazy and picked out everything she thought was cute.

"I'm going in the fitting rooms" she shouted over everyone that was in here.

"okay" we all aid in union.

After we got done picking out some clothes and payed for it we went to find something to eat.

"Let's just get a smoothie from Smoothie King" Sunny sugguested.

"I want some Ice-Cream though" Tiffany whined.

" We can each get our own thing" Taeyeon said.

"That sounds good" I said and smiled.

We eached headed towards what we wanted to eat and agreed to meet back at the table by the window.

I ordered a soft salted pretzal with a cheese dipping sause.

I was still suprised that they were still open in 2016..

It feels like I havne't been here in a long time.

We've been at this Pretzal Place since it was opened

~Flashback~

"Hmm I'm hungry now! Fishy buy me something to eat!" I said.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked pinching my cheeks"

"That!" I said while pointed to the grand opened Pretzal Place.

"Okay lets go" Donghae smiled, grabbed my hands and we headed towards it.

"What is this?? Is this bread??" Donghae asked looking at the menu.

"Silly fish, this is called "a soft pretzal" Its a really famous snack we have in the U.S" I told him.

"Ohhh is it good??" He asked.

"You will know after you try it!" I said and ordered a plain pretzal and cheese.

After placing the food on the table we sat down and began to eat

I fed Donghae one and he nodded.

"Is it good??" I asked.

He nodded again. "Delious!" He said in english and i laughed at his cuteness.

I tried opening the cheese packages to dip the pretzals in but it was to tight I couldn't open it.

"Jessica, you know what? We are like that" He said and pointed to the cheese packages.

"Your saying we are like cheese?!?" I asked.

"No we are like the cheese package tightly together and wouldn't tear open. That means nothing will break us up" He smiled.

 I laughed at his cheesy joke," Your so cheesy!!"

"No I'm not!" He defended.

"Yes you are" I stuck out my tongue.

~End of Flashback~

I had really good time whenever I was with Donghae...but now I seem to have a feeling...he's not there anymore...

"Hello! Excuse me?? Your order is ready.."

"Hello???"

I turned around and the lady tried to get my attention.

"Yes?" I said.

"Your order is ready, you just didnt respond to me when I called you.." She sweetly smiled.

"Mianhae" I bowed and lefted taking the pretzal.

"What took you so long??" Tiffany asked.

"Ohh nothing.." I said.

"Whats wrong Sica?" Taeeyon asked.

" You dont seem so well to me" Sunny added.

"I'm fine.." I said.

"You weren't acting like that before what happened??" Tiffany said concerned.

"Theres been alot on my mind lately." I finally spoke.

"Tell us Sica..sometimes its better to share your feelins than keeping them in" Taeyeon said.

"This is going to sound weird but..I think I traveld in time.." I said.

They all gave me a confused look.

"What???" Sunny said like she didn't hear me clearly.

"I said I think I'm traveling in time..like I was in a time machine or soemthing"

They all laughed.

"Jessica I have to say out of all your jokes this one is just unbelieveable" Tiffany said.

"You guys I'm serious this time..When i woke up in the morning and saw my phone it was 2016! But i remembered that when i went to sleep that night it was still 2011.." I explained.

"You mean you traveld 5 years in the future??" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes..." i said.

"I've never herad such a thing" Sunny said not believing it.

"Its true, I'm not lying! It was that night when we all went to the club/bar. It was Me DOnghae Tiffany Siwon Taeyeon Leetuek Sungmin and Sunny there.You even saw Siwon cheating on you Fany, remember that night?? and the day after You even broke up with Siwon Fany..then the next day i fell asleep while waiting for Dongahe to come to my house. After I woke up it was 2016" I said hoping this time they will believe me.

"I remember that night!!" Sunny then said.

"Me too!" Taeyeon added.

"IS that what you were talking about to me when we were on the phone yesterday??" Tiffany asked. "But I thought you were just sick..I didn't atually know"

"But Jessica are you sure you didn't just lose your memory because these 5 years you were with us the whole time" Taeyeon said.

"I'm positive I didn't just lose my memory. I even went the the doctors yesterday and he said I was perfectly fine!" I said.

"I know this might sound unreal but did you travel in a time machine??" Sunny asked.

"Sunny..theres no such thing" Tiffany said.

"You never know" Sunny replied.

"But i went to see a fortune teller yesterday also..She said..uh I traveled far from the past or soemthing like that" I said trying to remember everything she said to me.

"Yeah like that helps alot" Taeyeon said sarcastly.

"Wait! She also said something about the moon and stars or seomthing" I said.

"Moon and stars???" Tiffany asked.

"I don't get it.." Sunny said.

"I dont either" I said also.

"So let's get this straight you woke up one morning and it was 2016??" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah" I answered.

"This doesn't seem like a logically thing.." Sunny siad.

"I dont know..but im sure we can figure it out if we go back to that fortune teller" Taeyeon said.

"Good idea" I said.

"Then what are we waiting for lets go" Tiffany said getting up from the table.

When we arrived I didn't see the tent anymore.

"Uhh SIca? Are you sure she was here??" Tiffany asked.

"Yes I was just here yesterday too" I said confused.

"Um excuse me ajjusshi??" Taeyeon said to a fruit seeling guy.

"Have you happen to see a tent there with a fortune teller??" Taeyeon asked pointed to where the tent was previously.

"No I haven't" He said shaking his head.

"Are you sure??" SUnny added.

"Yes I've had a stand here for a month now I don't remember ever seeing  it" He said.

"ohh okay thank you anyways" Taeyeon said and walked over shaking her head.

"he siad he didnt see anything" Sunny said.

"This is getting really weird.." I said.

"Oh what else is on your mind??" Tiffany asked.

"well..." i began. " Donghae hasn't been texting me calling me or replying to me:I havne't seen him in a long time too..I miss him." I said.

They all didn't respond to me  and just looked at one another.

"What happened???" I said please tell me! What happened to Donghae?? " I begged and asked.

But they continued to stay silent....

________________________________________

There finally updated!! :D Hope you guys like this story

PLEASE WATCH THIS TRAILER I MADEE!!! :D HEHE Thanks ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poNXhRcluC4&feature=channel_video_title

I hope you guys like this fanfic so far :D Ill try my best to update soon along with my other fanfics

~Do You Love Me

~Love Tangle

~HaeSica We Got Married (WGM)

Go check them out if you havn't! ^^

PLease comment, and subscribe if you havn't already :D

Thanks for reading! <3