Ch. 3 Why is it 2016?!?

Is This Real?

Woah..why does my phone say Its 2016?!?

Haha this must be some kind of joke!

I dialed Tiffany's number

"Hello Fany?" I said.

"Ohh Jessica!! Hi!" she said.

"Okay you guys have to stop playing this joke on me" I said trying to sounds serious.

"Jessica..I'm not understanding what your saying..What joke?" Tiffany said and she sounded kind of confused..

"Ugh, Fany you are driving me nuts! Okay I'll admit it I was fooled by you guys just tell me you changed everything around my house, calanders, clock, phone, and computer to Aug. 17. 2016!!" I said.

"I- We didn't do anything, it IS Aug. 17th, 2016 what are you talking about?" She said like I was going crazy.

"No its not, I went to bed and then i woke up and everything isn't the same it was 2016" I said.

"That can't be you weren't sleepingfor 5 years though I was just at your house yesterday and everything was fine" Tiffany said.

"This is so complicated and I'm so confused!! Did i lose my memory or something??" I asked.

" You havn't damaged your head or anythign recently, You were even fine last night when I was with you" Tiffany said.

"Ohh okay Tiffany..i just dont remember it being 2016..I'm hanging up..Bye Fany" I said and hung up..

Did I? seriously lose my memory???

I went and got dressed and headed for the doctor''s.

"Jung Jessica" the nurse called me in.

She led me inside the office to where the doctor's room was.

"Hi, I am Dr. Choi and you must be Jessica, and your here for because?" He asked.

"I want to get a check up" I said.

"You were just here the yesterday? Why another check up??" He asked.

"What?? I was here yesterday?" I asked.

"Yeah I gave you a check up, but you were perfectly fine." He said.

"But- I.. Do you think I lost my memory??" I asked nervously.

"You were perfectly fine yesterday, perhaps your sick..tell me the whole story" he said.

"okay so I was at my house yesterday and I was waiting for my boyfriend to come to my house. but he had to go somewhere so he told me that he would be at my house later. Then I took the cough meceine you gave me and felt sleepy so I went to sleep.. After i woke up it was 2016" I told him.

"What do you mean when you woke up it was 2016?" He asked.

"I remember when i went to sleep it was 2011 but then I woke up it was 2016" I said.

"Well...this definatly isn't a memory lost then..I'm sorry but I'm just a doctor, I don't know alot of things about that nor have I ever even heard about it" He said "But I do recommand seeing a fortune teller...I believe it can be tell by the moon and stars." He said and smiled.

"Ohh okay thanks" I said getting up from the seat and leaving his office.

This is seriously so weird....it's not a memory loss..and I didn't sleep for 5 years..Maybe I was in a time machine of some sort! No that can't be..what can it be??

This is probably the worst day of my life...not knowning the world in 5 years and what has happened in the pass..

How can I still live???

I checked my phone incase Donghae texted me..and what do you know..no text from him..

I decided to go see a fortune teller like the doctor said.

I went in and sat down. All I couls see was the purple room with moons and stars. With a tablecloth over a wooden tableand a crystal ball placed on top.

The women was covered with a scarf so I could barly see her face.

"Ahh I can see...you! are having some troubles with the future and past" She said with her hands over the crystal ball.

"You have traveled far far from time..." She said closing her eyes.

I began to listen closely.

"You can only rely on the night sky with the moon and stars for your return" She said and then stopped.

"Is there more??" i asked.

No reply..

"Thats the end and the only thing I can see" She said.

I payed herand eaded for the door

I wondering if shes lying...

"Ah..I never lie to anyone but its your choice to believe me or not.." She said.

I got out as quickly as I can.

Omg that was creepy!! How did she know I was thinking that?!? maybe she can read minds also and i got the shivers just thinking about it.

I went home and decided to rest for a bit. I checked my phone once more..but still no text from Donghae.

Days has passed and its still been the same..Its still 2016..

Theses pasted days I've found out that Siwon and Tiffany broke up that night because she found out he was chaeting on him with that girl we saw at the bar..

Sungmin and Sunny has been the same happy couples.

As for Taeyeon..She just found out that Leeteuk was going to the army soon..so shes not so happy either.

and me? Donghae hasn't even texted me or called me once since this all happened or have I even seen him.

I wonder where he is..It feels like I havn't seen him in so long.

___________________________________

YAY!!! Finally updated xD :)

Hope you guys like the story pm me if your still confused xD

Sorry I'm not updated as much...I've been preparing for the "SBS Surivival Auditions" ^^

Please comment and sub! if you havnt already <3 ^^