Ch. 11 The Truth Is...

Is This Real?

"Huh?" I woke up feeling a little dizzy.

Why am I feeling like this? 

Owh! My head hurts....

i put my hand over my fore head and head.

There was a towel there.

"What happened last night?" I thought not realizing I went to the bar late at night last night after coming back from Eunhyuk's house.

Who took me home then?

"Jessica! Your awake. How are you feeling?" Taeyeon asked coming in my room.

"Fine but my head hurts alot..." I said still had my hands on my head.

"I heard that you dranked alot last night." She said while handing me a glass of water.

I took the water and dranked it. 

That is right!! Donghae....was the one that took me home...

"Did you..um..see D-Donghae?" Taeyeon asked in a akward way.

"Ne~" I replied and then nodded. "Wait..unni how did you know Donghae was here aren't you suprised he's NOT dead?!" I asked her but she just stayed silent.

"I...well yeah! of course....but um.. he took you home remember? Taeyeon said while hesitating a little. 

"Ohh...I don't remember anything except for the part where we were at Eunhyuk's house since I was drunk. I really did drink alot last night, but what happened? " I asked curiously.

"Well...I'm not sure but Donghae told me that Eunhyuk called him to find you and I guess he found you at a bar. He just carried you home and lefted.

"So he didn't say anything else?" I asked rasing my eyebrow 

"No~ Well get dressed and come out for breakfast soon" Taeyeon said with a smile. "I cooked this time".

"Okay." I nodded with a smile.

After she left the room I pulled my blanket's over my body and layed there.

There was something weird about that coversation...Taeyeon was so akward and hestiated alot...

Is there something she's hiding from me????

I can't believe I saw Donghae...and he was getting married soon..

I wonder where he was in these 4-5 years.

Ugh!! Jessica why do you even care? He's not your boyfriend anymore...he has a fiancee....

After I got up and ate I decided to call Eunhyuk.

"Hey Eunhyukk"  I said after he picked his phone up.

"Sica! You are alright right? and Donghae he took you home safely too?" He asked soudning concerned.

He's such a good friend.

"Ne~ Everything is fine don't worry about it" I said making him less worried.

"What happened? I thought you were sick but the you went to the bar?" He asked again.

"I..umm I'l just tell you later okay? Anyways can you tell me.......

After Eunhyuk told me what I needed to know I got dress and headed out for the bus.

I got on the bus and sat near the window where I could see LA. 

It was so different from Seoul but then it cold be so similar.

When the bus stopped at the next stop I got off, not relaly familiar with where I was.

"Okay...so building 53..." I said softly looking at the piece of paper.

Ahh. This one and I took the elevator to the 5th floor.

"Door 203?" I said while passing the other doors one by one.

"200..201...202 ah-ha" I said and stopped at door number 203.

I hesitated a little even to reach for the door bell..

I didn't even know why I came here...

Finally I reached for the door bell and pressed it.

I cold hear footsteeps coming closer to the door and then the door opened.

"Jessica?" Donghae said whie I looked up.

"Hi" I said with a smile.

"How? How did you know where I lived?" Donghae asked confused.

"Eunhyuk..."I told him now feeling like a stalker.

"What are you here for?" He asked me coldly.

"I.." I hesitiated to say...I actually didn't know why i came..

"I just wanted to thank you for yesterday" I said looking up at him.

"Its no problem...." he said. "If thats all you have to say...then I have to go" 

"No! wait! When are you getting married?" I asked suddenly.

"After I graduate from university. Which would be in 2 months" Donghae replied.

"Oh....I guess I'll just go now" i said weakly and turned around to go.

"Wait!" he suddenly shouted which made me turn back around.

"You know you should not come here anymore....we are both aware that this is not going to work anyway." He said coldly.

"What?" i asked confused by his words.

"Meaning, its been along time that we've broken up. Now i'm getting married soon. It's best if we don't see each other and to just move on" Donghae said and closed the door.

Right after the door closed tears ran down my cheek as if it made a river.

My makeup was ruined and I fell towards the ground but then got back up only to go back downstairs.

He was harsh.

I might seem cold and icy on the outside but since he's known me for so many years....He should know I am very sensetive on the outside...

Donghae's POV

I could see her glassy eyes tearing out after I said thoses words.

I knew how sensetive she was...and how the harsh words would probalby make her hate me.

She needed to move on and forget about me..

Thats the only way I can prevent you from being heartbroken when I get married...

Mianhae...Sica.

~End of POV~

I ran home crying but when I got to the front door of the house i wiped my tears with my sleeves smeering all my makeup.

"Hopefully no one will notice me.." i said in a weak tone.

I opened the door no one was there.. until I walked into the kitchen then I saw Tiffany..

"Hey Jessie!" She said cheerfully.

"Hi Fany." I said and you could tell there was a tone in my voice that just didn't seem right.

"Sica? Are you crying?" Tiffany asked coming closer up to me.

"No." I lied and went towards the bathroom to prevent her from seeing me.

I looked at my face and how badly my makeup was smeered.

"I washed it al off but I couldnt hide my puffy red eyes.

As soon as i opened the door Tiffany was there like she was waiting for me to come out.

Tiffany put her arms around me and gave me a hug.

"Sica..please don't cry. It hurts me when you cry. Tell me what happened" She said in a worried voice.

"It's nothing Fany don't worry about me" I said crying on her shoulders.

"Don't lie to me...Was it..D-Donghae?" She asked looking at my face.

I nodded. "I went over to his house today and..his words...were too much for me to handle.."

"Sica...I really wish I can tell you the truth....Donghae oppa only wants the best for you..." Tiffany hesitated.

"What???? What truth??" I suddenly said shocked.

"I promised him...that we wouldn't tell you..." Tiffany said looking away.

"Actually the 3 of us promised him..." She said.

"TIffany please tell me...I'll be more heartbroken if I don't know the truth..." I said looking at her worried face.

"Donghae...he never died. We lied to you..Mianhae...but thats what he wanted us to tell you.." She said with sad eyes.

Tiffany's POV

~Flashback~

"Why did you break up with her?! You know you still love her!" I shouted at Donghae.

I could see his eyes began to tear up.

"Because I didn't love her anymore! I..I...want to forget about her!" Donghae said to me 

Which realy made me boil.

"Don't lie..I know the truth you would never break up with her.." I said while looking into his teary eyes.

"Tiffany if you help me with something....I'll tell you" Donghae said with a weaken voice.

"Anything.." I replied.

"I'm moving....to the States...I don't want Jessica to be heartbroken....I'm sure long distance relationships don't last so why not just end it here?" he told me.

"So you just did this for her own good?" I asked confused.

"Yes...but the thing is she would look for me after I'm gone...I don't want her to know the truth. Please keep this a secret. You can tell the girls just NOT Sica..you know how sensetive she is in the inside. Please tell her to forget about me...and that i'm dead. It would prevent her from looking for me and she would give up. She's a nice girl she deserves someone much better than me."

Tears fell out of my eyes and ran down my cheeks..."Okay I'l promise you oppa" and he lefted.

~End of Flashback~

"Jessie..." I began. 

She was crying even more...

"He was only trying to protect me?" She asked.

I nodded. "Because its 2016 and that was back in 2012...you didn't know about the breakup..." I said.

"I have to go find him!!" Jessica shouted and ran out the door.

"JESSICA!" I shouted but didn't go after her..

____________________________________________________________________

Updated and Secret revealed!! :D

I was so happy when I woke up that day and went on and was saw SO MANY comments!! I was like woah thats alot of new comments ^^

Everyone of them made my day~ ^^

Guess the problem is kinda solved but theres still more to it xD

Thank you again for all the comments and new subscribers! ^^

4 more chapters left~