Jung Kook First Kiss

Both Bitter and Sweet

tumblr_o2tlzbpbcj1qf0zpvo1_1280.jpg

Jung Kook's First Kiss

 

Jung Kook POV

            Tae Hyung just stole my first-kiss at the park!!! Luckily, there’s no one h

ere except us and some kids that play far from us.  “Y-You just stole my first kiss!!!” I yelled and blushed really hard. “Don’t mad, I just taste the ice cream” he laughed a little.

            “Y-You…” I stands up and push him to the tree behind him. I want to yells at him again and make him know what his faults are. “O-Ouch…” He touched his head and his ice cream fell to the ground. “My ice cream is fall” He pouted. I looked at him with a serious glare.

            “You just stole my first…” I wasn’t finish yet, then some girls are looked at me who’s pushing Tae Hyung to the tree. “F-Forget it” I blushed.

            “Let’s go home… I’m tired” Tae Hyung smiled

            “W-Whatever…” I said to him

In front of my house…

            He stopped while I want to enter my house “today my house is empty, I don’t really like to be alone in my house. So, can I stay in your house tonight?” He makes puppy eyes. I looked at him “m-mwo?!” I’m a little shocked.

            My mother comes outside the house “Jung Kook, why are you not coming in? Ah… There’s Tae Hyung… Your mother asked me to take care of you. Well, since you’re here… Why don’t you stay here? You can wear Jung Kook clothes” my mother smiled and looked at Tae Hyung.

            W-WHAT?! The guy who stole my first kiss will sleep at my house and in my bedroom today?! Oh geez… “Just come in” I looked at him then come into my house.

            “I’ll deliver the dinner to your room, Jung Kook. Now, just take a bath you two” my mother smiled. Tae Hyung nodded and followed me to my room. He looked around “wow… Your room is so neat” he smiled.

            “I want to take a bath first, hyeong… You can take a bath after this” I walked into the bathroom inside my bed room. Tae Hyung nodded and looked at my action figures. He the TV and watches some cartoons.

After taking a bath…

            I come out with my pajamas then I see him laughing while watching the cartoons. What’s with this guy? Why he always looked so happy? “Hyeong, you can use the bathroom now. And this, you can use this” I give him a pajamas. He smiled and nodded. “Okay!!!” he grabs the pajamas and enters the bathroom.

            I exhale and my mom comes into my room. “This, the dinner” my mom smiled and put the dinner on the table. I nodded, then she go out of my room. A while after that, Tae Hyung comes out from the bath room with my pajamas. “This pajama has many scent of you” he smiled.

            “Just… Eat your dinner” I said to him

            “Okay” He smiled.

After eating our dinner…

            I put all of the plates and glasses out of my room and walk into my room again. “Jung Kook, do you know… People can love anyone that they like… Because, love have no reason and have no types” Tae Hyung said to me. I didn’t understand what he means.

            “What do you mean?” I asked him.

            “You can also love boys too” He smiled.

            “Then… You’re gay?” I asked him.

            “I can fall in love with girls too” he pouted.

            “Oh, okay-okay… And then, do you love me?” I'm not sure about this question.

            “E-Eh… It’s… Ummm…” He blushed.

            “I think… It’s okay, you’re a good person” SHOOT! That just slipped out from my mouth.

            “Jung Kook…” He looked at me.

           Then, he hugged me and kissed my lips. W-WHAT IS HE DOING?! I tried to pushes him away, but when I'm about to scream, he took the chances to slip his tongue inside my mouth, w-what the heck is this... This actually feel go-- YA! Come to your senses Jeon Jungkook!!! My thoughts vanishes as Taehyung's tongue greets mine, I can't think anymore, what should I do?

. “Jung Kook, open the door please…” My older sister knocked the door.

           Tae Hyung releases me. I stand up in quick and open the door.  “Eomma ask me to give this to you” she gives me cookies then walked away after I receive it. 

            I put the cookies on the table and try not to look at him. “W-Well, let’s sleep” I lied on my bed and wear my blanket. Then, he crawls to the bed and sleep next to me. “Jung Kook, saranghamnida” he said it with his deep voice and hugged my waist. What is this feeling? Why my heart is beating this fast? D-Do I like him? Oh gawd... Isn't this a sin?

            He kissed my down neck and sleeps near my shoulder. “… ne” I only can said that, I’m not too sure if I said ‘nado’ or ‘me too’ or something like that… I'm not sure that I really like him. Is this thing called love?

The next morning…

         Tae Hyung and I already finished our breakfast, then I looked outside. “Want to ride bike to school?” I asked him, trying to forgetting what we did yesterday. He nodded and then smiled. He’s sure didn’t talk a lot here. “Okay, I’ll take it first” I said to him then take the bike.

             He sits behind me and he asked me something in the middle of the street. "Jungkook-ah, do you like me?" His question makes my heart beats really fast. YAH! JUNGKOOK BEHAVE YOURSELF! I shouts to my mind. Argh... What am I doing with him?! I shouldn't let him kiss me at the first place. I shouldn't be like this! I'm a boy! I destinied to be with a girl... Not another boy...

             I park the bike at school and glances at him. He bites his down-lip "so... What's the answer?" he asked. Turn him away now, Jungkook. You musn't be in love with a boy.

"I-It's disgusting" I said.

"What?" He's surprised.

"Boy didn't meant to be with boys" I said to him.

"But... Love is--" I cut him out.

"Enough with the bull. I don't like boys hyung. That's it" I looked away.

"J-Jung--" He touches me, but I dodge it.

"Don't touch me! Y-You are disgusting!" I walked away.

            Shoot! Jeon Jungkook... You shouldn't say it to him.. It will hurts him... AGHHH WHAT SHOULD I DO? Turn there and apologize to him? Aish... Why can't you just be honest? Tell him you don't want to be like that with him, but it didn't mean that you didn't like him. I glances back, I can see him wiping his eyes with his hand... He is crying... Ya, Jeon Jungkook... Why are you such a jerk? I clench my hand as I try my best to ignore him.


Hi there...
Did you enjoyed my story?

-KkumaFN