Let Me be Your Guardian

Both Bitter and Sweet

Let Me be Your Guardian


Jin POV

            The doctor said I can give my heart to Tae Hyung. But, his family said that I must think about it… My step-mother and my father never care about me. They only care about my sister… Well, I guess… I’m no used in this world.

            But, I love Tae Hyung since I was a kid…

When I was a kid…

            I was cried in the park because no one care of me and all the kid bullied me. Then, Tae Hyung come and sit infront of me “why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?” he smiled. That’s the first time someone cares of me. “N-No one care of me… I… Hiks… Hiks…” I cried and cried.

            Then, he hugged me and let me cry on his shoulder “that’s not true… I care of you! So, stop crying and let’s play together. Hehehehe” He showed me his bright smile again. I stopped crying and looked at him, he’s the first person that can makes me smile that time…

            “My name’s Tae Hyung! What’s your name?” He smiled and stands up. I looked at him “m-my name’s… Seok Jin” I said to him, then he gives me his hand and helps me stand up. “Want to play with me? Let’s play hide and seek!~” He smiled. I nodded and smiled, then he grabbed my hand “come here… I’ll call my friends and they will play with us!” He smiled.

            I was a little bit afraid “will they hates me?” I asked him slowly, he shakes his head. “No, they’re so kind” He smiled. I nodded and smiled back, then he called his friends. “Tae Hyung, who’s this guy? Hi! I’m Ji Min” One of them grab my hand and shake it. Then, someone with a cold-looking looked at me “I’m Suga, nice to meet you” he smiled.

            Then, one of them patted my head “and I’m J-Hope! And this is, Rap Monster!” said a boy named J-Hope. “Yo!” Rap Monster smiled.

            “Rap Monster? Your name is kind of…” I want to say something, then Tae Hyung cut it out “he didn’t like his real name so much. So we called him rap monster, since he wants to be a rapper when we already grow up!” Tae Hyung smiled.

            “I’ll count until ten and all of you must hide” Said J-Hope then start to counting. Tae Hyung smiled to me “c’mon Jin, let’s hide together” then, we hide together. He’s so kind… I like him. That’s what I think…

When my real mother died, I’m about 6 years old…

            I cried behind the church, I didn’t want my mother to leave me. My father’s really cold, and he didn’t like me too much. Only my mother that can understand me, in my family. I cried and cried, then Tae Hyung comes and sit next to me. “Jin, everybody is searching for you…” He said to me.

            “B-But… My mother… She will go away for rest of my life… Hiks… I will never see her anymore… Hiks… She used to hug me when I’m scared or when I’m feeling lonely… N-Now… No one will hug me… Hiks…” I cried like a cry-baby that time. Then, he patted my head and smiled. Then, he hugged me and I wondering why he hugged me.

            “I’m your best friend, from now on… I will hug you if you feel lonely or scared” He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back and stopped crying.

And… In the elementary school, when we must write about what we want to be…

            “I want to be a soldier! And I’ll save all the people in this world!” Tae Hyung said bravely in front of the class. Make all the students laugh, then it’s my turn to tell the class. “I-I want to be… A person that important to someone” I said in front of the class. Then, all the students are laughing, except J-Hope, Ji Min, Suga, and Rap Monster. They think my dream is cool. But the other thinks my dream is .

            “Stop laughing at him! At least… He wants to be himself” Tae Hyung stands and makes all the students stop laughing. He always be there for me… He’s my guardian.

At the junior high school…

            He tell me that his heart different with the other people. And, he’s not as active as before. That day, it was raining so hard… I was running to my house and crossed the street after playing with Ji Min and the other.

            When, I want to cross the street… There’s a big truck, then Tae Hyung run and jumped to save me. He did. He saved my life, I looked at him who’s on the top of me. We sit and I looked at him. He grabbed his chest “y-you okay?” I looked at him, he smiled and nodded. “I’m okay…” He smiled, then a blood come down from his forehead.

            “Y-Your forehead!” I looked at him and started to panic. Then, he touched his forehead and smiled. He hugged me “don’t worry… It just a small wound…” He smiled. Since that day, I realize that I love him… He’s my guardian.

            And now… I guess, it’s my turn to save him… Tae Hyung know, he might be dead because of the truck if he failed saving me… But, he kept running and jumped as far as he can… And he saved me.

            Now… It’s my turn to save my guardian… Let me be your guardian, Tae Hyung. I love you… And I promise… I’ll give you my heart.

            “H-Hyeong…” Jung Kook touches my shoulder when all the members already go back to their own room. “What it is, Jung Kook?” I tried to smile at him.

           “What are you thinking about?” he sits next to me at the balcony. I looked at him and nodded “Tae Hyung” I said to him.

            “I will give my heart to him… He’s my guardian since I was a kid. And now… It’s my turn to be his guardian. I hope, you’ll take care of him” I smiled to Jung Kook. I think, he will shock but, he didn’t. He smiled…

            “I’m sorry for taking Tae Hyung from you… He’s yours right before I go to the same school with you guys? You sure love him very much…” He smiled.

            “Jung Kook… Please take care of Tae Hyung for me… And, please gives this letters to him… And tell him that I love him” I smiled.

A week after that…

            I was in the surgery room and ready to give my heart to Tae Hyung. All the BTS members looked at me before I come to this room. They hugged me and cried… But, they know what I want the best…


Hiks T^T
Are you crying now? Nah. 
I bet you're not crying... My story is very bad -_-
It's impossible if you can cry because of this.

Blablabla...
Leave comments and subscribe please!

-KkumaFN