This Is Not The End

Both Bitter and Sweet

This Is not The End


 

Days after that…

Tae Hyung POV

            I wake up and all of the BTS members and my family already in that room. “I’m supposed to die, right?” I realize that I’m still alive.

            Then, my mother crying… And also all of BTS members. All of them are in tears… “S-Seok Jin… He gave his heart to you… He… He already died… For you” My mother hugged me.

            J-Jin?! H-He what?! “N-No… It’s not the truth… You lie right?!” I don’t want my best friend to go away… He… He…

Weeks after that…

            I sit on my bedroom balcony. Then, somebody come into my bedroom. “Want to go to Jin grave?” Jung Kook asked me, I looked at him and nodded…

At the grave yard…

           I put a bunch of flowers on Jin’s grave. “Here’s… Jin asked me to give this to you… He said… He loves you” Jung Kook smiled. I accept the letters.

Hi, Tae Hyung…

            Or can I say… Hello my guardian?
            I already gives my heart to you… And now… I lived inside you. Thank you for being such a good best friend for me. You always take care of me since we’re a kid… And now, it’s my turn to be a guardian for you.
            Because it’s you… I gives you my heart.
            Because it’s you… I can lives happily in this world.
            Because it’s you… I can feel the mean of the world.
            Because it’s you… I can feel what’s love…
            Love’s both bitter and sweet… And I just realize that now. I love you with all of my heart… Give you away my heart and wish you for a happy life with Jung Kook…
            I love you, I won’t never forget that. All of my moments with you… That’s enough for me, the time we laugh together… Cried together… And happy when we passed the exam together… I won’t never forget those…
            I love you, Tae Hyung. Don’t you ever forget that… Thank you for being the best man in my life… Now, I spreading my wings and about to fly to the heaven.
            I’m your guardian now… And forever.
-Kim Seok Jin

            Then, I looked at all of photos of me and Jin. I didn’t notice that tears are falling from my eyes… Jin, thank you… For loving me and for being my guardian…

YEARS AFTER THAT…

            Me and Jung Kook already in collage. We already be a couple and our family already agree with our relationship, we loves each others. And we usually come to Jin grave yard every saturday. And now is saturday… I go to Jin’s grave yard with Jung Kook.

            We pray and put flowers on it. “Jin asked me to take care of you… And I promise, I will try to be the best for you…” Jung Kook looked at me and smiled. I looked at him and then smiled to Jin grave yard.

            “Tae Hyung… Will you be forever with me… For the rest of our life?” Jung Kook grabs something from his jacket. Wedding rings!!!

            Tears come down from my eyes and I hugged him. “I love you, Jung Kook…” I hugged him very tight and looked at the skies…

            Thank you, Jin… Because of you… I can feel the sweets of loves. And I already feel the bitter of loves too… But, you make me back to the sweets again. Thank you, Jin. You did it, you’re my guardian since then and now… until forever…

But I know... This is not the end...
I still have to create many stories... Of my life with Jeon Jung Kook,
thank you my guardian... Kim Seok Jin...

 

-THE END-


 

YEAYYYY!!! IT'S END ALREADY!!!
Want me to write more about VKOOK???

Just tell me...
Leave comments and subscribe...

-KkumaFN