The New Student

Both Bitter and Sweet

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVA4UV7AvhP8d-oKSCp1r

The New Student


 

Jung Kook POV     

            Hello, my name’s Jeon Jung Kook. This is my first day in my school, I just moved to Seoul about two weeks ago. So, I go to school today… I go to Debauchery Twixt High-School for boys. This morning, I walked to my new school and see a boy with brown hair playing basket ball in the basket-ball field near my house complex.

            He throw the ball thousand times to the ring, but the ball never enter the ring. I walked to the field and sit on a bench near that boy. He looked at me while kept trying to throw the ball correctly.

“If you throw it like that… You won’t score a goal.” I said to him.

He looked at me.

“Well… Then, can you help me?” He asked me.

            I nodded and stand up, then I walked to him and grab the ball. “This is how you do it” I throw the ball correctly and score two point. “Whoa… Cool… Wait! You’re in the same school with me? Look! Our uniforms are same” He smiled then pointed at our uniform. I nodded, call me stupid that I just realize that we’re in one school.

            “I never seen you before…” He said to me, I give the ball back to him and nodded. Then, I looked at my watches its getting late, I better go to school now. So, I grab my bag and walked away “I better go to school. See you, then. I'm new here, anyways” I smiled then continue my walks. He looked at me and nodded “hey! Should we go to school together?” He shout to me. I looked at him and shake my head “nah. You better practice first, good luck” I cheer him up.

            I walked to my school with my earphones on my ears and listen to music. I wait for the bus and when the bus is arrived, I walk into the bus and sit on the seat near the door.

            After arrived, I walked out from the bus and walked into my school. I looked at the school building. It’s very big and cool, well… This is a school for rich people, but luckily I got a scholarship and can study here… Debauchery Twixt High-School for boys.

            I walked into my new school building and I can see boys everywhere, with cool uniform. I really like this uniform, it’s so comfortable and cool. Then, I see the principal waving at me. I walked to her and she smiled at me “welcome to your new school, Jeon Jung Kook… I wish you’ll like it here… Ah, my name’s Ms. Ha Neul. Now, let me tell you where your class is” She smiled.

            I nodded and she walked with me until we arrived in front of 2-H. “Well, this is your class. Now, let’s go to the teacher room and blablablablablabla”

‘KRINGGGG’ the bells ringing…

            The principal asked my sonsaengnim to go with me to my new class room.

            He opened the door and I follow him behind. “We get a new student now… Can you please introduce yourself?” he smiled.

            Then, I nodded “annyeong haseyo, je ireumeum Jeon Jung Kook imnida. Before this, I studied in Gangnam Astern Boys School. I was born in 1997 and I moved here because of some reasons. That's all, let's all be friend” I bowed and then smiled. The students are whispering to each other. Then, I looked at a boy that looked pretty familiar. Ah! It’s the boy that I met at the basketball field. Whoa… I’m in the same school with him? What a fate.

            “Okay, now you can sit next to Kim Tae Hyung… The boy over there, and in front of Kim Seok Jin. The boy over there” The teacher tells me where I can sit. I nodded and bowed, then I walked to my seat and sit there. “Okay, I’ll be back maybe 15 minutes after this. Do the exercise on page 123” Said the teacher then, he walked away.

            I opened my exercise book and do what that he said. “Hello, hehehe. Guess, we meet again” said the boy that I’ve met before. He’s smiling at me, so I smiled back at him “yeah, a fate i guess” I reply.

            “Hi, I’m Seok Jin. You can call me, Jin. And I’m older than you” the boy behind me smiled and pokes me. I looked at him back and give him a smile “nice to meet you, hyeong” I smiled. "I'm also older than you! My name's Kim Taehyung anyway" the other one smile brightly.

BREAK TIME…

            Now, it’s the break time. “Jung Kook-ssi, I don’t understand this… Can you explain it for me? Please…” Tae Hyung do some aegyo then grab his chair and put it next to me. I nodded and exhale “okay, I’ll help you… First, you must do this one and then… You put it here, because the formula’s like this…” I write it on Tae Hyung’s book.

            Well... First friend in new school? Kind of cool, I guess?

Tae Hyung (V) POV

            Jung Kook’s explaining something that I already know, well… The truth is, I only want to get closer with him. He’s cute and very kind… I see him about a week ago, he moved near my house. I already want to know more about him since he got off his car and smiled to his mother then helped her bringing some boxes.

            And the other day, I saw him played with many kids in the park. He is also close with many girls and people. Since then, I always think about him days and nights… I wonder what is his name, where did he came from, I even want to know when he was born.

            While he’s explaining, I just looked to his face. Then, he looked back at me “hyeong, why are you looking at me like that?” Jung Kook asked me innocently. I smiled and grab his shoulder, then I come closer. “Look, there’s a little piece of paper here” I pick that from his hair and smiled.

            Then, I release him. After that, he smiled at me “gomawo, hyeong” he smiled cutely. OH GOSH! THIS BOY IS REALLY… ARRRGHHH… How can a person be as cute as fuuugghhhhh


How is it?
Like it???

Subscribe and Comments please~

-KkumaFN