I Love You, Tae Hyung

Both Bitter and Sweet

I Love You, Tae Hyung!


The next morning…

            I wake up and go to the bath room, yes I clean myself… After that, I walked down to my sister bedroom and opened the door. Tae Hyung’s still sleep there… I open the curtain and walked out from the room. I go to the kitchen and cook something for us.

After I finished with my cooking

            I put the foods on the table and then, Tae Hyung comes to the kitchen. “Good morning, sleepy head… How’s your sleep?” I smiled at him. He nodded and walked to the table. He’s not 100% wake up yet… “I cooked some food that might you like” I smiled.

            He nodded and eats the food slowly. “How can you eat it, when you aren’t 100% wake up yet?” I looked at him then eat my food. He just nodded and keeps eating his food, geez…

After having breakfast                              

            He goes to the sofa and sleep again. I want to wake him up, but someone ring the bell. I opened the door. “Good morning, hyeong… Is Tae Hyung here?” Jung Kook greets me. I nodded “yes, he’s here… But, why did you know? Did someone tell you?” I asked him. He shakes his head as a ‘no’.

         “Nope… I just follow my brain said. Well, Tae Hyung’s your best friend. Since he’s not as his house… 50% he’s here. So I come here and… I’m right. He’s here” Jung Kook said to me. I just asked him to get in “come in… Tae Hyung’s fall asleep on the sofa after having breakfast” I said to him.

            “Can I see him?” He asked me

            “Duh. Of course, why not?” I looked at him

            “Because… You said I’m a ‘bastard’ before so…” He looked at me

            “Ah, right. I’m sorry about yesterday” I closed the door.

            He walked with me to the living room where Tae Hyung’s sleeping. Then, he looked at Tae Hyung. “Tae Hyung, Jung Kook’s here to see you…” I said to Tae Hyung, but he still sleeps and didn’t hear anything. “Geez, ah… I want to buy something in the market. Can you take care of him since I go to the market?” I asked Jung Kook.

            He nodded “yes, of course… Careful” he said to me who’s walking out from the house. “You can make anything you like… Just search anything in the kitchen” I said to him. He nodded “okay”.

Jung Kook POV

            I stare at Tae Hyung who’s sleeping on the sofa… Then, he opened his eyes slowly and sits on the sofa. “Nghhh, Jin… Give me a glass of mineral water” he said. I just looked at him then, give him a glass of mineral water. I bet he’s not really awake yet.

            He walked to the bath room and takes a bath. He didn’t realize that I’m here yet. So, I just wait for him…

After he taking a bath

            He comes out and already 100% awake. “J-Jung Kook?! W-Why are you here?!” He’s shocked when he noticed that I’m here. “I come here, then Jin go to the market and asked me to take care of you” I said to him.

            “S-So… How’s your relationship with Bang Minah?” He put the towel on its place and takes something from the fridge. “I already end my relationship with her” I said the truth to him. I just end the relationship last night… When I know, I didn’t love her anymore.

            “M-Mwo?!” He looked so shocked

            “What? Am I says something wrong?” I asked him

            “You must be kidding me” he grins

            “Nope, I tell you the truth… I didn’t love her anymore” I said to him

            “Then… Who’s the person you loved?” He blushed

            “You” I said the truth to him then, I sit on the sofa

Tae Hyung POV

            Jung Kook said that he loves me innocently. He said that, then he sit on the sofa and looked at the TV. “Hahaha, this must be a joke right?” I close the fridge. Then, he looked at me “joke? No, hyeong. I love you, Jeon Jung Kook fall in love with Kim Tae Hyung” he said that innocently AGAIN.

            “I-I…” I want to says that I love him too

            “It’s okay if you don’t loves me back” he said quickly

            “P-Pabo!!! Of course I love you!” I walked to him

            Then, I grab the remote from him and turn of the TV. “H-Hey! I’m watching the TV” he said to me. I looked at him and I hide the remote behind me “you want it? Take it” I said to him.

            He stands up and wants to take it from me. But, he can’t take it. I’m faster than him. He wants to catch it, but we fall to the ground. He put his arm behind my head and my back quickly, so I didn’t get hurt.

            We’re so close now… Our face is maybe only 4cm far. “I love you, hyeong” he smiled and pecks my eye. “Y-Yah! You should kiss me on my lips! Not my eye” I complaint to him. He just giggled a little. So, I turned around and I’m on top. And then, I kissed his lips and he replied the kiss.

            Now, I know… That loves is bitter like medicine and can be as sweet as sugar. Just like dark chocolate and milk chocolate… Both bitter and sweet…


How is my story???
Keep read it...

And... LEAVE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE!!!
Share this ff to your friends if you like it :3 and I'll write more VKook FF! ^^

-KkumaFN