Tae Hyung!

Both Bitter and Sweet


Tae Hyung!


 

A YEAR AFTER THAT…

            “Good morning, Kookie!!” I hugged Jung Kook from behind. We’re on a field trip to Busan now. Our school rent hotels near the beach. So, it’s so nice…

            Me, Jung Kook, and Jin are in one room. “Good morning too…” Said Jung Kook innocently. “Good morning, Jin!” I greet Jin while hugging Jung Kook.

            “Ne, good morning too… Tae Hyung. Ah, the teachers asked us to having breakfast” Jin said to us. I nodded at him. “Okay! Let’s go then” I smiled.

            Then, we go to the dining hall.

At the dining hall…

            We take the breakfast and eat it together. “Jung Kook, what do you think about love?” I asked Jung Kook. He looked at me and smiled “hmm… Love is when you feel happy with someone, even though you didn’t do anything at all” he smiled.

            I blushed and nodded.

At the beach…

            Many students are swimming in the ocean, I can’t swim… So, I just ride on a boat with Jin, Jung Kook, and Suga. “You guys can swim?” I asked them, they nodded and looked at me “yeah, ofcourse” they said.

            I looked at the ocean, then my friend boat bumped into our boat and causing me to fall to the ocean. “H-Help!!!” I screamed before I sunken to the ocean. I can’t feel anything, I just want to breaths but I can’t… Then, I’m to panicked and out of oxygen until my heart is aches.

Jung Kook POV

            I looked around “where’s Tae Hyung?!” Jin starts to panic. I looked around again and didn’t find him. “What’s this?” I looked at a floated bottle of pills. Jin swim to me and take that bottle. “THIS IS TAE HYUNG PILLS!!! H-Hurry! You must find him! He can’t swim!!!” Jin yelled.

            “Jung Kook! You search over there!” Suga shout to me and dive to search him

            “O-Okay!” I started to dive too and also Jin.

            I searched Tae Hyung, but it’s a little difficult because I didn’t wear any swim glasses. But, I see something… I-It’s Tae Hyung!!! I go up and take a deep breath, then I dive fastly to Tae Hyung and grab him.

            I give him a kiss of life in the water. And take him up. “Haaaa… I-I found him!!!” I shout. Then, Suga go up and also Jin. They go up to the boat and help me and Tae Hyung to go inside the boat.

            Tae Hyung’s fainted. Jin gives him kisses of life and tried to help him. Then, he put the pills into Tae Hyung’s mouth and makes him drink it. But, it’s no use. “Hospital! We must go to the hospital!” Jin shout to us. Then, Suga drive the boat fastly to the beach.

            We run out from the boat and call an ambulance. All of us go to the hospital… And wait for Tae Hyung. “Will he be okay?” I asked Jin, he shakes his head. “I-I don’t know…” He said. “What’s that pills for? I know it’s not vitamins” I said to Jin.

            “I think… It’s time for me to tell you… H-He can’t live without that pills… If he’s too tired or holds his breath for too long… His heart will start aches and he must drink that pills… Otherwise, he will faint and he can passed away. He only can live… Until he’s twenty. But, it does if he didn’t faint at all… And now, he’s fainted. I don’t know what will going on with him” Jin eyes started to get watery.

            “H-He what?!” I’m so shocked and I can’t believe what just Jin said to me. Then, the doctor comes out from Tae Hyung’s room. “How is he?” Jin asked the doctor, the doctor smiled to him “he’s okay… You already know about his heart?” Asked the doctor, then Jin nodded “his heart is okay, but… Hmmm, I’ll talk about it to his family” said the doctor.

            Then, Tae Hyung’s family comes and the doctor tells them everything. Tae Hyung’s mother called Jin and tells him what just the doctor said.

At the hotel…

            Tae Hyung’s still at the hospital and also Jin. Ji Min, Suga, J-Hope, Rap Monster, and I… Are waiting for Jin to come back, at my room. “I wonder… What’s they doing” said Suga.

            “I hope… Tae Hyung’s alright” I said to calm down myself

            “He will be okay” Ji Min patted my back and smiled

            “But… What will happen if he passed away?” I stammered

            “Jung Kook… He will be okay!” Ji Min shouts to me

            Then, Jin opened the door and sit on the bed. “How’s he?” I asked Jin, Jin looked at me then he smiled. “He’s okay… But, he need other people heart” Jin said to me. I looked at him “I-I will give my heart to him!” I stand up.

            “Y-You stupid!!! You will die if you give your heart!” Rap Monster shouts to me

            “It’s okay… I will die for him” I smiled

            “You know… He won’t be happy with that” Jin patted my shoulder

            "Plus, we don't know wether your heart match with him or not" Suga said


What will happened next?
Just keep read my fanfics...

Lav ya!

Leave comments and subscribe
-KkumaFN